Player topic: Frank Lampard (2014/15)

Re: Frank Lampard

baildon blue said:
Rascal said:
Went to the Etihad last sunday and Frank looked very happy, smiling and posing for piccys with fans. Got a pic of him with my mates 6 yr old lad who was proper star struck.

Having him for a few months can only benefit us an i can see him coming back next season too for the same reason.
I must say I was impressed we got him on loan .
Him and Terry were the main men for Chelsea .
I think he will also help some of are younger players like Rekik and Huws .
Not if they're out on loan, he won't!

I'm no cynic said:
baildon blue said:
Rascal said:
Went to the Etihad last sunday and Frank looked very happy, smiling and posing for piccys with fans. Got a pic of him with my mates 6 yr old lad who was proper star struck.

Having him for a few months can only benefit us an i can see him coming back next season too for the same reason.
I must say I was impressed we got him on loan .
Him and Terry were the main men for Chelsea .
I think he will also help some of are younger players like Rekik and Huws .
Not if they're out on loan, he won't!
I don't think those 2 are on loan .
I might be wrong .
It wouldn't be 1st . laugh out loud !!!!

jimbo1 said:
A top quality player for many many years, a real no brainer....don't recall a crazy thread like this when we signed that piece of glass called Hargreaves!.
That's 'cos he came from the rags, and it was probably seen as getting one over them because they paid 16 mill for him and we nicked him off them for nothing even if he was a perennial crock and pretty much useless.
Such is football rivalry.

Should be on the bench. Two full backs (hopefully) not needed at home.
Like someone said today we need a midfielder to bloody shoot! Lampard would be one of those players who would have a dig from distance.

Pubteam Lomas said:
Should be on the bench. Two full backs (hopefully) not needed at home.
Like someone said today we need a midfielder to bloody shoot! Lampard would be one of those players who would have a dig from distance.
Aye, he totally prevented Chelsea from ever drawing 0-0 with shit teams last year. Oh wait.

The guy is completely past it, I genuinely don't believe we signed him on loan for any other reason than to keep him fit before he went to the MLS, I don't believe we have any desire to actually play him. If he had been willing to go to Australia then we'd have shipped him off there, but because he wasn't we were pretty much forced to look after him for a few months.

why have a dray horse when you can have a champion stallion

time to buy messi and show some ambition if the owners want champions league success

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.