Player topic: Frank Lampard (2014/15)

Re: Frank Lampard

willipp said:
Rolee said:
Did what he was paid to do, no more, no less.

I presume you have the same attitude to Sergio as well.

I take it you weren't reading the Yaya thread when he scored against Swansea.

I think Frank had started to go stale at Chelsea to the point they had lost trust in his ability. At Chelsea he was a box to box midfielder but his legs are going. A move here has helped him find a second wind, we're not asking him to run the game but take control in the final third. His goal today was a perfect example. Yaya and Fern should do his running let him do his thing were it counts,

bluegray said:
I think Frank had started to go stale at Chelsea to the point they had lost trust in his ability. At Chelsea he was a box to box midfielder but his legs are going. A move here has helped him find a second wind, we're not asking him to run the game but take control in the final third. His goal today was a perfect example. Yaya and Fern should do his running let him do his thing were it counts,
I agree he was going stale at Chelsea .
This move to Manchester City as revitalised him .

bluegray said:
Good post, that.

bluegray said:

According to many on here, Yaya doesn't do his own running. So he'll be okay doing Frank's.

mmb.jpg

Can't say enough good things about frank, on the field and the way he comes across off the field, a good role model for up and coming player. Great professional

citygal1 said:
Can't say enough good things about frank, on the field and the way he comes across off the field, a good role model for up and coming player. Great professional

100% really happy to have him at City, keep it going Frank

Is Lamps currently the oldest outfield player in the Premier League ?......Really seems to be enjoying his spell "up north". And we're reaping the benefit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.