Player topic: Frank Lampard (2014/15)

Re: Frank Lampard (staying until end of season confirmed P11

What a great player. One of the best ever in the premier league.

I have rarely seen a player so measured and controlled in front of goal, and who has the uncanny ability to be in the right place at the right time.

Having that, decision justified already - Super Franky Lampard.

Never knew how good he was until he signed for us, obviously not in his prime but as they say class is permanent. Year after year of pundits wanking over his skill of timing his run was a bit annoying and many a time I seen it as just pure luck but since he's joined I've been made to eat humble pie. Never seen a midfielder like him, the way he sniffs goals is better than most strikers in world football.

Armaan said:
Never knew how good he was until he signed for us, obviously not in his prime but as they say class is permanent. Year after year of pundits wanking over his skill of timing his run was a bit annoying and many a time I seen it as just pure luck but since he's joined I've been made to eat humble pie. Never seen a midfielder like him, the way he sniffs goals is better than most strikers in world football.

It's his economy of effort, he postions himself so well and makes his goals seem so matter of fact.

Great player, with a footballing brain that more than compenates for the fact he's not 25 years old.

Armaan said:

I was the same. When we signed him I thought "Why?" Now, I'm over the moon he will stay with us for the season. Great player! :)

He is an awesome player, and as a City fan I dismissed - to some degree, his efforts at Chelsea, however for me I now realise that the man is bloody out and out class. Mr Lampard, I apologise, can I have your babies? :)

Armaan said:
Summed up perfectly,and the way he has the knack of ghosting in to the box to get on the end of crosses top top player and his goals for a midfielder don't think another will get near him..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.