Player topic: Jesus Navas (2014/15)

5948947 said:
Ray78 said:
5948947 said:
Look there's a reason he was at Seville all his career and no big clubs took a punt, he's like Walcott but shitter and that says alot.. No football brain

Yawn.

Look mate I'm city through and through but with navas I just don't see it. He's 1 trick pony knock it down the line and cross,only thing is he's not tht good at it, oh yeah and he's fast. We need trickery out wide as well as speed Sanchez /hazard, navas doesn't cut the mustard sorry

Both of them never wanted to come to Manchester in the first place. Barcelona Arsenal wanted Navas.

Ray78 said:
5948947 said:
Ray78 said:

Look mate I'm city through and through but with navas I just don't see it. He's 1 trick pony knock it down the line and cross,only thing is he's not tht good at it, oh yeah and he's fast. We need trickery out wide as well as speed Sanchez /hazard, navas doesn't cut the mustard sorry

Both of them never wanted to come to Manchester in the first place. Barcelona Arsenal wanted Navas.

Yes mate I know they didn't want to come to us,but I'm just trying to say we need that type of player, fast and explosive but with a bit more about them a trick here and there other than knock it down the line and big cross aka Jesus

You might get your wish in the summer but for now Navas is a City player and the manager sees him as regular.

5948947 said:
Look there's a reason he was at Seville all his career and no big clubs took a punt, he's like Walcott but shitter and that says alot.. No football brain
5948947 said:
Ray78 said:
5948947 said:

Yes mate I know they didn't want to come to us,but I'm just trying to say we need that type of player, fast and explosive but with a bit more about them a trick here and there other than knock it down the line and big cross aka Jesus
1- How fast you want?
2- You also said nobody wanted him.

chicagoblues said:
5948947 said:
5948947 said:
Ray78 said:

Yes mate I know they didn't want to come to us,but I'm just trying to say we need that type of player, fast and explosive but with a bit more about them a tlrick here and there other than knock it down the line and big cross aka Jesus
1- How fast you want?

Look mate pls stop analyzing my posts are you a teacher, I don't care how fast he is or who wanted him in the past, all I'm saying after watching him in every match since him joining us is tht he's one dimensional, like I said before he's a good player don't get me wrong but not on the the next lvl. And I feel that area of the pitch you need class players not avarage sorry.

5948947 said:
chicagoblues said:
5948947 said:
5948947 said:
Yes mate I know they didn't want to come to us,but I'm just trying to say we need that type of player, fast and explosive but with a bit more about them a tlrick here and there other than knock it down the line and big cross aka Jesus
1- How fast you want?

Look mate pls stop analyzing my posts are you a teacher, I don't care how fast he is or who wanted him in the past, all I'm saying after watching him in every match since him joining us is tht he's one dimensional, like I said before he's a good player don't get me wrong but not on the the next lvl. And I feel that area of the pitch you need class players not avarage sorry.
Apologies if I anal-sized you.

rapidCT said:
mosssideblue said:
Questy said:
BANG ON

How many times does he look up and theres nobody in the box and he has to stand it up at the far post or he drives it in most likely hoping to get a corner, YES he can be frustrating with his lack of drives into the box and lack of shots on goal albeit he seems to be having shots a bit more these last 4 weeks, the shift that lad puts in puts lots of the other players too shame.
Last two posts are on the money. Jesus i,m sure would cross without taking a touch, but with no one to aim for, he has to slow things down a little. Think back to when the beast was with us, he was often busting a gut to get there, and was served well from navas. City are a far better team when he is playing imo.
How come that Kolarov can cross with first touch and always founds someone?

That's because Kolorov is slower getting up the pitch and his attacking team mates can keep up

5948947 said:
Ray78 said:
5948947 said:

Yawn.

You claim to have watched every match he's played and you accuse him of being a one trick pony of race it down the line and cross. I would suggest you have not seen him play that often then.

Ray78 said:
5948947 said:
Ray78 said:

Madrid and Chelsea too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.