Player topic: Jesus Navas (2014/15)

mosssideblue said:
5948947 said:
Ray78 said:

Look mate I'm city through and through but with navas I just don't see it. He's 1 trick pony knock it down the line and cross,only thing is he's not tht good at it, oh yeah and he's fast. We need trickery out wide as well as speed Sanchez /hazard, navas doesn't cut the mustard sorry

You claim to have watched every match he's played and you accuse him of being a one trick pony of race it down the line and cross. I would suggest you have not seen him play that often then.

I'm serious mate for instance i literally have never seen him cut inside and take a shot, what going on there?

Supposedly had a great 2013/2014 season, where he made a total of 16 assists, 6 of them came against championship sides in FA Cup and two against a substandard Czech side and not once he assisted more than once in a premier league match.

sam663 said:
Supposedly had a great 2013/2014 season, where he made a total of 16 assists, 6 of them came against championship sides in FA Cup and two against a substandard Czech side and not once he assisted more than once in a premier league match.
He was our best player by a fucking mile today, completely changing the game when he came on, so why is your first instinct to come and slag him off? He's been our main attacking threat for about a month now. Should of started.

BigOscar said:
He was our best player by a fucking mile today, completely changing the game when he came on, so why is your first instinct to come and slag him off?

He is the most predictable player in the BPL? A game of just passing out to Navas is easy to defend? And yes he has the ability to make an impact once in a bluemoon.

BigOscar said:
sam663 said:
He was our best player by a fucking mile today, completely changing the game when he came on, so why is your first instinct to come and slag him off? He's been our main attacking threat for about a month now. Should of started.

No, he's bloody awful - he has no footballing brain. He's terrible - he's often the opposition's best player; he breaks down a lot of our attacks and passes the ball to their defender on the edge of the 6 yard box every time we get a corner.

Feed the Elk said:
BigOscar said:
sam663 said:

No, he's bloody awful - he has no footballing brain. He's terrible - he's often the opposition's best player; he breaks down a lot of our attacks and passes the ball to their defender on the edge of the 6 yard box every time we get a corner.
Weird that, as without him we did absolutely fuck all, then we brought him on and instantly started consistently threatening down his side. But I guess it's nice to have a scapegoat, regardless of what actually happened.

Feed the Elk said:
BigOscar said:
sam663 said:

WOW! give this man some boobs please.

BigOscar said:
Feed the Elk said:
BigOscar said:

Weird that, as without him we did absolutely fuck all, then we brought him on and instantly started consistently threatening down his side. But I guess it's nice to have a scapegoat, regardless of what actually happened.

Not quite - we continued to do fuck all when he came on. Face it, he;s shit

I understand some of the criticism, he's certainly one of the most frustrating players I've seen at city but at the moment he is pretty much our only outlet! We have absolutely nothing coming from the left which means the opposition can focus entirely on stopping us on the right. Players like Navas thrive on space but we are so one-dimensional these days that he's got no chance of getting any of that!

OrigamiNinja said:
I understand some of the criticism, he's certainly one of the most frustrating players I've seen at city but at the moment he is pretty much our only outlet! We have absolutely nothing coming from the left which means the opposition can focus entirely on stopping us on the right. Players like Navas thrive on space but we are so one-dimensional these days that he's got no chance of getting any of that!

I think this sums up our season

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.