Player topic: Jesus Navas (2014/15)

Him and Dinho are probably the only players in our team that would fit perfectly in to a "pressing" team. The rest can't do it, credit to Navas for the graft he puts in each time.

baildon blue said:
Best player for me on Wednesday .
The guy never stopped trying .
Not many would dispute that he tries he does, Trouble is he delivers the square route of f**k All. He runs around like a cat with a ball of string, and delivers about the same. He needs to be gone in the summer.... Bloody hopeless. Why Pellegrini sticks with him and picks him above all others really beat me.

He can run fast and.......... Well that's it, he can run fast.

BigJoe#1 said:
baildon blue said:
Best player for me on Wednesday .
The guy never stopped trying .
Not many would dispute that he tries he does, Trouble is he delivers the square route of f**k All. He runs around like a cat with a ball of string, and delivers about the same. He needs to be gone in the summer.... Bloody hopeless. Why Pellegrini sticks with him and picks him above all others really beat me.

He can run fast and.......... Well that's it, he can run fast.

Or maybe get other players who can keep up with him. Now, that might be an idea.

Navas puts a shift in every game and is a deserved starter. If the rest of the pack followed his ethos, we would all be smiling now. He should be with us next season, and I for one, hope he is and gets as much game time as this year. He poses so much thtreat that just gets ignored on here

City_Sean said:
Did well yesterday, again not helped by the lack of numbers in the box.

Totally agree, he played well ! If all the other players worked as hard and rolled their sleeves up every time we play we would have retained the title.

Can't blame him for yesterday. He was passed the ball many times, ran with it and passed to our forwards or was blocked off by their midfielders.

Tbh we need another player with pace like him playing on the left. Silva on the left in a 4-4-2 doesn't work against most teams.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.