Player topic: Jesus Navas (2014/15)

Scaring Europe to Death said:
I thought he was our best player yesterday, but in all fairness that probably says more about the rest of the team.

One of the few that looked like he gave a fuck to me

The Fat el Hombre said:
I thought he was our best player yesterday, but in all fairness that probably says more about the rest of the team.

100 %

Pretty much encapsulates the teams problem for me. When the main players (Yaya, Aguero, Silva) do not reach their top form you are looking for the likes of Navas to fill the void, grab a goal, influence the game. It just never happens.

Not a premiership goal to his name this season which is incredible considering the positions he has recived the ball. I admire his workrate and tenacity but he is nowhere near the required standard. Another poor signing to add to the ever growing list.

baildon blue said:
The Fat el Hombre said:

100 %
Correct,we don't need to blame the same fuckin players every week,even when their not at fault !

squirtyflower said:
The Fat el Hombre said:

And me
He is fucking crap. He works his socks off so helps defensively but offer zero attacking threat. He must average one cross per game that beats the first man but then goes to no one.

If we play a bit more counter attacking football then he would be perfect, maybe it is time to let Pellegrini go and change our style of play from possession football to a more exciting faster passing counter attacking style.

Just a thought !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.