Player Topic: Jesus Navas (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did anyone actually think he was gonna score when he went through ? There was no one in the box with him when he tried to play it across
I get the thought process -- he knew someone must be trailing behind and if the pass hadn't been intercepted then maybe Bony would get to it, but the fact he didn't have the faith to shoot even in that situation is frankly pathetic.
He's a good player he just can't find a killer pass or shoot, and that's a problem when playing in his position. Manuel should gamble and start playing Patrick Roberts he has nothing to loose but of it works and Roberts looks the part he will receive alot of credit I imagine.
Roberts was listed on the injury report recently. Not sure if he's still injured or not, but at least for a period of time he was unavailable.

Ironically, it was pretty similar to the chance De Bruyne had where he dragged it past the far post and some people are slagging him off for not passing it. I'd recommend doing whichever one of the two options they chose considerably better, rather than criticise the choice itself. Again, we did hugely improve with him on the pitch, for all his failings he does demonstrate the importance of players actually playing where they are supposed to and keeping something resembling a shape. A better version of him would be ideal

He's a good player he just can't find a killer pass or shoot, and that's a problem when playing in his position. Manuel should gamble and start playing Patrick Roberts he has nothing to loose but of it works and Roberts looks the part he will receive alot of credit I imagine.
To be a good player don't you need to have to be able to find a killer pass and shoot... oh and get the odd goal. If you can't do this surely you're not that good a player?

Wow kdb missed a great chance but navas gets all the hate.
Hmmmm.. How many goals and assists has De Bruyne got for us... think about it....?

Now, let's ask the same question of Navas....?

I think you'll see why De Bruyne gets a somewhat easier ride. Navas can run all day, but he can't do fuck all with the ball.

Believe me, he's shit. I doubt he'd even get into fucking unshiteds side at the moment, so how the hell does he get a game for us?

When did Navas last score?

or do anything for us that contributed in winning 3 points?

Bringing him on won us the game vs Monchengladbach a while back. His substitution completely changed the second half.

Ironically, it was pretty similar to the chance De Bruyne had where he dragged it past the far post and some people are slagging him off for not passing it. I'd recommend doing whichever one of the two options they chose considerably better, rather than criticise the choice itself. Again, we did hugely improve with him on the pitch, for all his failings he does demonstrate the importance of players actually playing where they are supposed to and keeping something resembling a shape. A better version of him would be ideal
Fcuk him off then and get a better version.

When did Navas last score?

or do anything for us that contributed in winning 3 points?
Navas works much harder than KDB. De Bruyne is only suited to playing through the middle which is a bit of a problem....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.