Player Topic: Kelechi Iheanacho (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought he had a really good 25 minutes and then faded a bit. Despite Bony not being able to hit the target with any of his attempts, I think he looked more of a goal threat and so it was the right decision for me. Sterling didn't do a great deal more though when he came on. We just couldn't get going properly today.

Wasn't his day today, seemed a bit too eager to impress. He wasn't substituted because there's some kind of hierarchy, he was substituted because he made little impact today and because the team was easier to alter with Kelechi coming off instead of Bony. They had 3 centre backs playing, Kelechi upfront on his own would of been pointless. Bony didn't have a great game but he's much better suited to play against 3 centre backs with his holdup ability. kelechi will get his chance to stake his claim in the side before the seasons out.

was shit, cant believe we signed this donkey, barely held the ball and cant shoot.

oh sorry, thought this was the Bony thread.

You forgot he cost 27,700,000 less than Phoney.

What kind of shit is this ?

Nothing like getting behind one of our own players, the comments in these player threads are laughable at times, there isn't one of them that doesn't contain some wanker slagging the player in question, I dread to think what they would have made of the players that took us down to league one level.

How we have ever won what we have over the last few seasons with these players must amaze some people it seems.

What kind of shit is this ?

Nothing like getting behind one of our own players, the comments in these player threads are laughable at times, there isn't one of them that doesn't contain some wanker slagging the player in question, I dread to think what they would have made of the players that took us down to league one level.

How we have ever won what we have over the last few seasons with these players must amaze some people it seems.

Que ?

Calling him Phoney, I didn't think it was that complicated but I stand corrected.

I thought he had a really good 25 minutes and then faded a bit. Despite Bony not being able to hit the target with any of his attempts, I think he looked more of a goal threat and so it was the right decision for me. Sterling didn't do a great deal more though when he came on. We just couldn't get going properly today.
Sterling didn't do a great deal more? Apart from earning two penalties, obviously.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.