Player topic: Sergio Aguero (2014/15)

• Thread starter Deleted member 58678
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gaylord du Bois said:
didactic said:
Doesn't look happy lately, lucky for us Barca are fooked for a season do cannot buy but Madrid can. I really hope we hold on to him as he is our best player.
I'm not convinced he wants to stay. I hope I'm wrong.

I guess those beers in the fridge are getting finished tonight then.

Cheers.

Gaylord du Bois said:
didactic said:
Doesn't look happy lately, lucky for us Barca are fooked for a season do cannot buy but Madrid can. I really hope we hold on to him as he is our best player.
Where's he going to go? Madrid? Doubtful, partly for political reasons. Barcelona? Not possible. Bayern won't pay the wages. He won't move to another English club. Beyond that? PSG seem the only possibility.

didactic said:
Gaylord du Bois said:
didactic said:

I guess those beers in the fridge are getting finished tonight then.

Cheers.
I'll get these.

He is 27 in June I think so he has a big decision to make,if the club are going to sign the calibre of player he should be surrounded by then he will stay. Im sure he will want assurances along with Silva. If we continue down the avenue of 2nd and 3rd tier players then he could go and why wouldn't he. A short career and I'm sure he his very ambitious.

He'll still be here next year. There's not a chance we will be looking to offload. That said I can't see him staying longer than a couple of more seasons if we show no progress in the CL. He's won everything domestically and being at the very top of the football tree he'll be itching to get it on in the later stages in Europe.
Wishful thinking says it'll be with us, but unless the big talk of our summer spending spree materialises I'm not sure how patient he will be.
It'll be a truly sad day when him and Silva call it a day.

Lets hope he doesnt have any big CL ambition. Wonder what he must be thinking that had he stayed at Atletico already could have played a CL final.
Or when he left them, did he think the team he is leaving will be a more serious CL later stages team than the one he is joining...

Damanino said:
Lets hope he doesnt have any big CL ambition. Wonder what he must be thinking that had he stayed at Atletico already could have played a CL final.
Or when he left them, did he think the team he is leaving will be a more serious CL later stages team than the one he is joining...

Probably something that he'll keep in the back of his mind the next time someone comes calling.

It's been fantastic watching Sergio, if he were to leave at the end of the season I couldn't blame him. MCFC have let him down big time this year.

I'm still glad he came to us and will always be grateful for providing us with the most important moment in our history.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.