Player topic: Sergio Aguero (2014/15)

• Thread starter Deleted member 58678
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mike N said:
It's been fantastic watching Sergio, if he were to leave at the end of the season I couldn't blame him. MCFC have let him down big time this year.

I'm still glad he came to us and will always be grateful for providing us with the most important moment in our history.
As amazing as he is, he isnt bigger than the club i'm affraid...

middleton___blue said:
Mike N said:
It's been fantastic watching Sergio, if he were to leave at the end of the season I couldn't blame him. MCFC have let him down big time this year.

I'm still glad he came to us and will always be grateful for providing us with the most important moment in our history.

he pretty much IS the club at the moment

middleton___blue said:
Mike N said:

No, but would you trust our wheelers and deals to replace him properly? Aguero leaving could have a real Luis Suarez-leaves-Liverpool effect on our club given the state of our transfers recently.

We'll get the usual inferiority complex bunch saying we can't possibly keep him, but think he will still be here next season. I think Silva (he's older) could actually leave the club before Kun, especially if we get De Bruyne and he can produce at least 75% of his Wolfsburg stats, but neither will go this summer.

middleton___blue said:
Mike N said:

I'm still glad he came to us and will always be grateful for providing us with the most popular programs important moment in our history.

Oh dear. It isn't about him being bigger than the club. it's about us getting the best out of him

We have one of the greatest players in the world and have given awful service. Really, what support has he had this year? He could have won us the league on his own. If you don't see this you don't know what you are talking about.

LoveCity said:
middleton___blue said:
Mike N said:

No, but would you trust our wheelers and deals to replace him properly? Aguero leaving could have a real Luis Suarez-leaves-Liverpool effect on our club given the state of our transfers recently.

We'll get the usual inferiority complex bunch saying we can't possibly keep him, but think he will still be here next season. I think Silva (he's older) could actually leave the club before Kun, especially if we get De Bruyne and he can produce at least 75% of his Wolfsburg stats, but neither will go this summer.
I know what you're saying and what the poster above is saying, he IS our go too man at the mo without a doubt, and i agree with you that aguero and silva will be city players next season. But If he doesnt retire here and he does eventually go (ku, which is perfectly possible) i think it will be far from like suarez at liverpool, new players will come in or be brought up from the youth level by the time he fucks off imho, it will be some time before that happens.

As for silva, i have too agree too some extent, he is slowly getting older and i suspect he'd be pushed for his place more if someone like him signed for us say next season.

^ The point is build the team around them - Sergio and David - over the next two windows.

We will have to clear out a fair number of players in the next year, mostly because of age and performance. It's fair to get a complete squad now that fits with Kun and Silva.

We need good or promising players. Players of Bale, Koke, De Bruyne quality. Two proven wingers + a decent central midfield.

I'll give someone £20 if They can suggest a realistic replacement that will come in and have the same impact

He is that good and that important

There's no better striker in this league than Aguero.

He'll probably go on to win the Golden Boot this season.

Such a shame his 100th goal wasn't more celebrated. If you'd have told him his 99th and 100th would have been at the swamp he'd have loved it... but he wouldn't have thought his 100th would have been at 4-1 down!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.