Player topic: Sergio Aguero (2014/15)

• Thread starter Deleted member 58678
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
City_Sean said:
He won't leave. He loves it here, and I'm sure he knows that we will be back right up there next year.

Agree with this.

Aguero loves it here and he'll know this is only a temporary blip. A good summer window, the right choice of manager and we'll definitely be challenging for the league again next season.

City_Sean said:
He won't leave. He loves it here, and I'm sure he knows that we will be back right up there next year.
He loved it at Atléti too but he left them.

I think he give it one more season(Players like him & Silva want the big prize)at at the mo were nowhere near giving them that prize..
Silva could play for another 6yrs plus(might loose he,s pace some what but he could still dictate a game imho,with younger talented players

citytill1die84 said:
Felt for him yesterday he was the only positive in the defeat.

Think he'll stay he's no reason to leave just yet. He's joint top of the scoring charts again now and has some pretty decents games ahead to win the golden boot. Catching Shreks derby goals tally as well which is good.

Aguero is our Top Icon with Yaya.

We have to manage him well. He has the ability to adjust. Recall all the naysayers about him plying in the PL's 'robust milieu'.
In the face of our opponents (scums, rags and rats). Our opponents try to stop him to wit from scoring on his favorite right side by 'showing his left side'.
To wit ratface's coaching as a red football pundit. Wonder whether he was advising Giggs et al pre-Derby?

blueplan said:
citytill1die84 said:

Think he'll stay he's no reason to leave just yet. He's joint top of the scoring charts again now and has some pretty decents games ahead to win the golden boot. Catching Shreks derby goals tally as well which is good.

We have to manage him well. He has the ability to adjust. Recall all the naysayers about him plying in the PL's 'robust milieu'.
In the face of our opponents (scums, rags and rats). Our opponents try to stop him to wit from scoring on his favorite right side by 'showing his left side'.
To wit ratface's coaching as a red football pundit. Wonder whether he was advising Giggs et al pre-Derby?

Translation please

mosssideblue said:
blueplan said:
citytill1die84 said:

Translation please

Recall Aguero's goal @ the last min to win us our first PL title? On his trademark run and scoring with his right leg. Likewise Aguero was on a goalscoring spree this season when Ratface pontificate on how to stop him from scoring.

As the football pundit (nevertheless a rag always a rag) his advice, to our opponents' defense, to stop Kun from scoring on his right favoured foot, is to let Aguero show his left leg'.

But then Aguero scored a bundle of goals with his left foot until his recent injury.

I've just watched the Top 10 Sergio goals on the OS. I was disappointed not to see his goal against Sunderland earlier this season - that was a rocket that if you blinked you missed it, even in slow motion.

The man will live in my memory for many, many years to come - we are so privileged to have seen him in a City shirt.

KippaxCitizen said:
City_Sean said:
He loved it at Atléti too but he left them.
But did he get the Agueroooooooooooooooooooooo moment there which made him such a cult hero with the City fans - and he repays that adoration whenever he talks about us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.