Player topic: Sergio Aguero (2014/15)

• Thread starter Deleted member 58678
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just seen on the Media Roundup on the OS that PSG could try to lure Sergio to France. Just mention a fee of 150m to then to put them back in their box (FFP applies to them as well)

After watching Real Madrid last night, if they don't try and sign Aguero to replace Benzema I'll be shocked.

Hopefully he stays but I wouldn't be surprised if Real bid for Aguero, he's so much better than Benzema.

not a chance he's going, he's contracted, doesn't want to leave and we will bounce back. We have huge ambition and despite the poor season that has not changed.
Sergio leaving is rubbish internet rumour talk

BLUE THUNDER said:
not a chance he's going, he's contracted, doesn't want to leave and we will bounce back. We have huge ambition and despite the poor season that has not changed.
Sergio leaving is rubbish internet rumour talk

I don't think he'll leave either mate, but after watching Real Madrid last night I'd be surprised if they didn't try and sign him this summer.

omcfc said:
Am I alone in thinking he should be Captain?

Yes. Sergio has held us together at times this season and has done it on his own a lot. However, he certainly isn't exempt from criticism and at times his lack of pressing the from the front IMO could be perceived as laziness

wolfie1988 said:
omcfc said:
Am I alone in thinking he should be Captain?

Yes. Sergio has held us together at times this season and has done it on his own a lot. However, he certainly isn't exempt from criticism and at times his lack of pressing the from the front IMO could be perceived as laziness
Aguero was lazy against Manchester United .
Your right WOLFIE !!!

Hundred goals in 129 starts, third best player on the planet imo.

Embarrassing we've not even progressed to the quarters of the CL once in four seasons with him, Silva, Yaya and Kompany in our side.

This is what haunts me more than anything, the prospect of losing Aguero . . . Players like him come along once in a blue moon so to speak. I was given temporary relief from this nightmare scenario when Barcelona signed Suarez as it gave Barcelona a front three of superstars and lessened the likelihood of them moving for Sergio . . . Now on the other hand Madrid would certainly eye him as a better replacement player for Benzema , James , or even Bale . Sergio has been loyal to the blues no doubt, and I hope he continues to be so . . . but the agents get in players ears and clubs become interested again , After the 2012 season he signed an extension and I believe city should sit him down make him the highest paid player by a long chalk and build a team around him . . . Let's hope I'm just being a bit paranoid and he spends may more years here with us . . . But things need to improve quickly in order for us to be confident of holding onto him and if all else fails we could price him at £100 million plus as everybody is now on the financial fair play radar . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.