Player topic: Sergio Aguero (2014/15)

• Thread starter Deleted member 58678
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is what haunts me more than anything, the prospect of losing Aguero . . . Players like him come along once in a blue moon so to speak. I was given temporary relief from this nightmare scenario when Barcelona signed Suarez as it gave Barcelona a front three of superstars and lessened the likelihood of them moving for Sergio . . . Now on the other hand Madrid would certainly eye him as a better replacement player for Benzema , James , or even Bale . Sergio has been loyal to the blues no doubt, and I hope he continues to be so . . . but the agents get in players ears and clubs become interested again , After the 2012 season he signed an extension and I believe city should sit him down make him the highest paid player by a long chalk and build a team around him . . . Let's hope I'm just being a bit paranoid and he spends may more years here with us . . . But things need to improve quickly in order for us to be confident of holding onto him and if all else fails we could price him at £100 million plus as everybody is now on the financial fair play radar . . .

sergiosboot said:
This is what haunts me more than anything, the prospect of losing Aguero . . . Players like him come along once in a blue moon so to speak. I was given temporary relief from this nightmare scenario when Barcelona signed Suarez as it gave Barcelona a front three of superstars and lessened the likelihood of them moving for Sergio . . . Now on the other hand Madrid would certainly eye him as a better replacement player for Benzema , James , or even Bale . Sergio has been loyal to the blues no doubt, and I hope he continues to be so . . . but the agents get in players ears and clubs become interested again , After the 2012 season he signed an extension and I believe city should sit him down make him the highest paid player by a long chalk and build a team around him . . . Let's hope I'm just being a bit paranoid and he spends may more years here with us . . . But things need to improve quickly in order for us to be confident of holding onto him and if all else fails we could price him at £100 million plus as everybody is now on the financial fair play radar . . .
He signed a new contract last summer.

67e72df7b5523d392d8e6144c693ff09.png

Absolute joke Serg isn't there, Coutinho, Sanchez and Costa over him ffs.

Same old shit - City are always screwed over in these awards. Pellegrini should have won MOTY last season and Aguero should have won YPOTY in 2012.

Costa's nomination and Aguero's omission is a joke. It proves you cannot take English football as a whole very seriously.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.