Player topic: Sergio Aguero (2014/15)

• Thread starter Deleted member 58678
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Sergio Aguero

Any news on kun?
I really hope his calf or hamstring haven't gone again, he needs to shed some of the muscle, he is like a stretched elastic band, the slightest touch and ping....

cleavers said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
he's becoming a liability
George Hannah said:
and now he'll miss another one
Slight over reactions ?

Noboy knows what it was, it may well be they took him off as a precaution to keep him fit for the later rounds. He certainly didn't look in any great difficulty when he walked off to me. It didn't look world cup ending, never mind career ending....

he is though, because he's not a reliable asset anymore, you can't go into a season thinking "well we can definitely cope on all fronts because we have Kun and he'll be magic and then we have the others to back him up", we were lucky Dzeko stepped up when he did, and that's the benefit of 4 strikers, but your star striker has to stay fit or you'll eventually start to struggle, and in crucial big games he's the one who steps up, consider the Spurs away, Chelsea away, United home and then look at the likes of Arsenal away, and Dippers away when he wasn't fit anymore, and there's a result defining difference. He is the man who you give one chance to and he goes bang, but it seems these days every time he takes a shot he pulls up with another niggle, and I also really don't trust our medical team as they seem incapable of keeping players fit, or correcting their regimes, diets and therefore body shape to alleviate the risks and stresses that keep causing the same injuries.

We have a tough start to the season and we need Kun.

I hope he gets rested now. Sure he will want to play but for our sake he needs to rest for August

If in one of the first few games of the season he pulls up with a muscle injury, I can see myself getting pissed off. It's purely selfish but I'm just sick of seeing it, as I'm sure he is too.

manimanc said:
Any news on kun?
I really hope his calf or hamstring haven't gone again, he needs to shed some of the muscle, he is like a stretched elastic band, the slightest touch and ping....

Some big decisions to be made on 1 or 2 of our star players i say cash in now look at the way owen went.

manimanc said:
Any news on kun?
think all that muscle is what helps him, allows him to stand up to taller players and hold his own.

I'm not overly concerned about his injuries. If he does get injured several times throughout this season, we have Dzeko and Jovetic that can come in and do a job, Nasri can play off a striker aswell.

I think Sergio works too hard when he comes back from an injury. After an injury he should refrain from using turbo mode for the first 4-5 games.

mastermind said:
I'm not overly concerned about his injuries. If he does get injured several times throughout this season, we have Dzeko and Jovetic that can come in and do a job, Nasri can play off a striker aswell.

I think Sergio works too hard when he comes back from an injury. After an injury he should refrain from using turbo mode for the first 4-5 games.

Have you forgotten Negredo? He's due to recapture his form.

sir baconface said:
mastermind said:

Have you forgotten Negredo? He's due to recapture his form.
I was thinking that myself, I'm sure there'll be plenty of knee jerkers posting mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.