Player topic: Sergio Aguero (2014/15)

• Thread starter Deleted member 58678
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Sergio Aguero

Damanino said:
Wouldnt be a surprise if he starts vs Germany that he is off limping with another muscle injury around 30-35th minute.

Of course he surely wants to play maybe this is last time his career that Argentina is in a WC semifinal two wins away from a WC winning.

But he isnt much good unless he is close to 100% fit and sharp.

It will very much be a surprise as Argentina play Netherlands

bluechampion7891 said:
Damanino said:
Wouldnt be a surprise if he starts vs Germany that he is off limping with another muscle injury around 30-35th minute.

Of course he surely wants to play maybe this is last time his career that Argentina is in a WC semifinal two wins away from a WC winning.

But he isnt much good unless he is close to 100% fit and sharp.

It will very much be a surprise as Argentina play Netherlands

http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=302991&start=40 it has been written, he will play against Germany on Sunday.

I hope he scores the winner and puts Louis van Massive Head and co back on the plane home.

As much as we would like him to be on the bench then brought on, I don't think Sabella will want to keep any of his top quality players kept from playing I.e After Aguero's effort to get fit - and successfully - Kun will definetly want to play hence, I think Sabella will play him

I don't think he will start.

Higuain had a good game against Belgium and will lead the line, and Lavazzi will come in for Di Maria with Enzo Perez going into midfield.

Aguero won't be 100% so I think Argentina will use him as an impact sub.

I think Argentina will start like this:

----------Lavezzi------Higuain---------
-------------------Messi-------------------
-------E.Perez-----------Biglia----------
--------------Mascherano---------------
Rojo--Garay--Demichelis--Zabaleta
------------------Romero-----------------

I can't help but feeling Kun is holding back, maybe out of friendship/loyalty for Messi. He needs to be way more selfish, go for goals himself instead of looking for his buddy. Based on this WC, Aguero has looked like a mediocre player, and that hurts knowing he's a remarkably good one.

I would love for him to score in the final.

Looked dead on his legs, hope he isn't playing on injections leading him to be fucked for the season

If Sabella has any sense, he should get Aguero to play upfront as a number 9. Not on the left, the right or in midfield. Germany play with a high line, it just takes one long ball to play Aguero in. This game is very winnable. Can you guys imagine Aguero scoring the winning goal ?

mastermind said:
If Sabella has any sense, he should get Aguero to play upfront as a number 9. Not on the left, the right or in midfield. Germany play with a high line, it just takes one long ball to play Aguero in. This game is very winnable. Can you guys imagine Aguero scoring the winning goal ?

I've already dreamed of Zab equalising to make it 1-1, Demi equalising to make it 2-2 and Aguero winning it in extra time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.