Player topic: Sergio Aguero (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't afford to carry him, needs to get switched on quick, why he trys running through player's instead of passing is beyond me. We need to lead from the front.

Should have rested him for weeks but the forwards are injured. He looks burned out

If Dzeko was playing for us the way he has been playing he would have been slaughtered on here.

This season he's been very poor. Probably still injured after the atrocious tackle he got but his decision making of holding on to the ball and trying to do too much isn't helping.

Never realised we had such short memories. After everything he's given us, we can't cut the bloke some slack and give him our support in the one moment with us he has needed it? Or do we only get behind our players when they're playing well? What sort of fucking support is that?

Should have rested him for weeks but the forwards are injured. He looks burned out

my thoughts exactly......

the purchase of bony has killed us in that firstly he is crap, secondly injured a lot with 'minor knocks' (not sure how as he doesn't actually put himself about overmuch when on the pitch in a proper game so i can't imagine he does during training.. and thirdly its given the management team the illusion that we can manage with just 2 main strikers and a kid.......unfortunately if Kun is off form (which he is) then relying on Bony is a massive risk as he doesn't fit into our system and it would be a huge weight for Nacho to carry.

Sell Bony at the end of this season and buy a striker who is in their early 20's...not a kid but not and older and established striker either......

saying that sterling can play as a centre forward is just ridiculous.......he is a wide player end of!

If Dzeko was playing for us the way he has been playing he would have been slaughtered on here.
This season he's been very poor. Probably still injured after the atrocious tackle he got but his decision making of holding on to the ball and trying to do too much isn't helping.

This every day.
Devoid of confidence too. Needs to come on from the bench when the opposition are tiring.

He looks totally fatigued. The disastrous idea of going into the season with just 2 forwards is already biting us in the arse.

That's mainly because Džeko's attitude fucking stinks and he's one of the meekest fuckers I've ever seen at 6'4".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.