Player Topic: Wilfried Bony (2014/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it me or does there seem to be a veil of secrecy every time one of our players is injured? What is the injury and how much longer is he out for?

Mr Ed (The Stables) said:
avoidconfusion said:
Typical that a player who is hardly ever injured gets injured after joining us

We always seem to have injuries more than other clubs. I wonder if we still have "The Hill".

I think it was replaced by the 'lump'

What's the injury and how long will Bony be out for?

There's always a bit of mystery around our injuries as the details is never revealed.

Not sure what to make of our wilf at the minute. He seems subdued and sluggish? Maybe from not starting alot?

richards30 said:
Not sure what to make of our wilf at the minute. He seems subdued and sluggish? Maybe from not starting alot?

Yep he doesn't look match fit.

I think he did what was asked of him. Some great control and hold up play, intelligent distribution, and a decent effort that he couldn't quite get his foot around properly.

mansour's tow ropes said:
I think he did what was asked of him. Some great control and hold up play, intelligent distribution, and a decent effort that he couldn't quite get his foot around properly.

This,his ball to feet hold up play is gonna be excellent for us,far better than Dzeko anyway

mansour's tow ropes said:

Agreed. I said in another thread that his hold up play really helped us see the game out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.