Players who underperformed at City but were great elsewhere

Is that Don Givens next to Stan...?
And Billy Ashcroft ,for boro behind them both..
And...is that a young Dave thomas,to the right...just guessing now.; )
Think your right would be impressed if that was Thomas incidentally Marsh never played with Stan at QPR Stan arrived Sept 72 as we all know Marsh arrived prematurely in March 72

Think your right would be impressed if that was Thomas incidentally Marsh never played with Stan at QPR Stan arrived Sept 72 as we all know Marsh arrived prematurely in March 72
Cheers for clearing that up.
Any thoughts on billy Ashcroft...

Cheers for clearing that up.
Any thoughts on billy Ashcroft...
You’ve got me now can’t sleep. If it’s Ashcroft then it has to be 1977/78 from what I can see the game at lotus road in 78 givens didn’t play. So I think that is a Boro prog game was nov 77 givens played interesting is the qpr goalie will be derek Richardson behind Ashcroft as Parkes didn’t play in the game neither did Dave Thomas. I think that could be Don Shanks not Givens and the other qpr defender on the right Ian gillard?.

edit update its Boro away sept 78 givens didn’t play that’s Gillard next to Stan deffo Ashcroft came on as sub I was wrong about goalie it’s Parkes

Last edited:
You’ve got me now can’t sleep. If it’s Ashcroft then it has to be 1977/78 from what I can see the game at lotus road in 78 givens didn’t play. So I think that is a Boro prog game was nov 77 givens played interesting is the qpr goalie will be derek Richardson behind Ashcroft as Parkes didn’t play in the game neither did Dave Thomas. I think that could be Don Shanks not Givens and the other qpr defender on the right Ian gillard?.
Gillard is a possible..
Enjoyed the trip down footy memory lane tho
Get baach to sleep now![/QUOTE]

Last edited:
More likely to be Don Givens,a striker ..alongside Bowles would you not say....with opposing keeper and Centre baach also in the picture..
David thomas fits in ..as a winger..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.