Players you've met.

Met & had photo with Paul Lake when mascot against millwall 1989. & then most of the team in the players lounge after the game. Also, David White outside wembley before gillingham.

used to go to same school as david white,he was in my sisters class.met him in my schooldays if that counts!

weaver at a friendly against doncaster a few years ago he was stood with a load of his mates behind me got my programme signed just wish i knew where it was lol

petrov at a reserve game against liverpool this season at wrexham's ground he was a few rows in front of me but disappeared after a load of people started bothering him

Kompany at the hotel the team stayed at befor the hull game got my shirt signed missed the rest of the team by 5mins was well gutted

am sure theres a few more but cant think

bumped into joey barton at a morrissey gig at the liverpool royal court about 3 or 4 years ago. seemed a decent chap!

15 years ago was playing cards in the local when a mate said jonny dixons round the corner. never heard of him I said. he scored a goal in villas last fa cup win says my mate. so what says I. it was against man united says he. off I went and shook his hand and demanded he had a pint with me, nice guy.

A few years ago I was stood at bus stop in Withington with my brother, there was a nice sports car parked opposite but we thought nothing of it. Next thing the door of the house behind us opened and Georgi Kinkladze came trotting out and hopped into his car gave us a wave and drove off, it was the most unbelievable thing, me and my bro were totally star struck as its not what you expect when you're stood waiting for the bus.

Met Robinho when he was buying Y-fronts in Marks & Spencer, and also Darius Vasell buying a banjo in a music shop in town - both really nice blokes. Robinho spoke for a couple of minutes but he had to rush because the 192 was about to leave. Vassell spoke for ages as he was having problems putting his earrings back in.

paul lake at woodhouses cricket club in failsworth-shook hands when i won a scalextric track in a raffle-i was pissed out of my sweed and had to mumble sum shit down a microphone about being a city fan-he looked puzzled with the shit i was spouting!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.