Points for the final

You can join Club Wembley for £50 (Luckily I get free membership through work). Don't know if that increases your chances of getting a ticket if you are not on the cup scheme and have low points.

I have around 4500 points and am on the cup scheme, but did not go to Chelsea at Wembley so I'm not sure if that goes against me. Need one ticket for myself and a mate, but don't want to get my pants pulled down on silly prices.(e.g. £100 plus)

big blueballs said:
sergiokun said:
Didn't join cup scheme this season but wentto all the FA cup games this season and Stoke away so will be gutted if i miss out. I have 5100

This is a prime example as to why the cup scheme really isn't the way forward, it panders to those with money in the bank who know the cash will always be there.....

not saying you couldn't afford it sergiokun but there must have been a reason for you not signing up, and seeing as you have over 5000 points which shows your loyalty over previous seasons, for you to miss out surely isn't right
Agree-BUT, money buys pretty much everything in this capitalist society, whether we like it or not seemingly?!! As in, why are the final teams only getting 25k tickets at all?? The corporates are hardly justified to have tickets through the "back door" and get more of an allocation than either and BOTH final teams. Time this changed and improve atmospheres at grounds and passions!! CTID

UUJblue said:
5000 without the cup scheme. Chances?

Anyone got the exact figure for ST Holders with FA scheme? I would thought most would of opted for CL first!

Yeah I opted for CL.

I've got 6K points and hope to be OK and I'd have thunk 5K will just be OK too.

The cup scheme is in essence a S/T for cup games.

No S/T no guaranted ticket simple as that.

I'd like to see current cup schemers get first dibs next year if the ceiling for final tickets is reached with 'newbies' becoming First Year members like the old days with season tickets.

It doesn't really matter to me I've got enough points and in the schemes, but I'll duck for cover as whoever fits the bill as 'Outraged from Openshaw' starts ranting about unfairness,money,work etc

For me it should be decided on points only.

Cup scheme members get to buy their tickets a couple of categories before they would have if they weren't in the scheme.

Much fairer for me, and rewards those that have put a lot into supporting the club over a long period of time.

Matty said:
UUJblue said:
Matty said:
I'd suspect the criteria for getting a ticket will be the same as for the semi final, with cup scheme members getting preferential treatment. If you're on the cup scheme you're pretty much guaranteed a ticket, as has been mentioned there's circa 17,000 on the cup scheme, and we'll likely get circa 25,000 tickets for the final. As for the points cutoff for non-scheme members, well, that's a far tougher call to make. With in the region of just 8,000 extra tickets available there's bound to be some left disappointed.

Fair shout just wondering how many of those on the cup scheme have high points already so that when it comes to non-scheme they will already be sorted...

I honestly have no idea, but you'd expect those in the really high echelons, over 8,000 for example, will mainly be on the cup schemes.

I'm on the scheme. Only just over 3k points and was the last of the cup scheme members to be offered ticket for the semi before it went out to ST holders with mega amount of points. Tickets for semi started with scheme members who have 9000 points and then moved downwards.

I couldn't buy til April 2nd - less than 2 weeks before the match which then makes the option of cheaper rail travel difficult. And if they get their way with the 5.30 ko then we're all screwed!

moomba said:
For me it should be decided on points only.

Cup scheme members get to buy their tickets a couple of categories before they would have if they weren't in the scheme.

Much fairer for me, and rewards those that have put a lot into supporting the club over a long period of time.
That's the problem the club aren't really bothered about what you did 4,5,6 or even 30 years ago, it's the here and now that's important to them, and if you have high points and don't sign up to the cup schemes do so at your own peril<br /><br />-- Mon Apr 15, 2013 5:13 pm --<br /><br />
Tarzan41 said:
On the Cup Scheme and 5030 points. Am I a definite you reckon?
Yes

big blueballs said:
That's the problem the club aren't really bothered about what you did 4,5,6 or even 30 years ago, it's the here and now that's important to them, and if you have high points and don't sign up to the cup schemes do so at your own peril

I know that's probably the case, if it is it would be a shame IMO.

moomba said:
big blueballs said:
That's the problem the club aren't really bothered about what you did 4,5,6 or even 30 years ago, it's the here and now that's important to them, and if you have high points and don't sign up to the cup schemes do so at your own peril

I know that's probably the case, if it is it would be a shame IMO.
I agree totally, the problem is the club need to guarantee ticket sales for cup games as we know and it seems cup schemes are the only way, I am in all the schemes as is my youngest and the ticket prices haven't been to bad for the FA cup and getting knocked out of the League cup early was in a way a bonus, but I dread to think what we will be paying in the next few years but unfortunately it's seems we are stuck with it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.