Policing in the UK

Yeah, unusual for such to play the race card at every opportunity isn't it?

racist is a meaningless term really now, just used for anything and everything
All sports are racist
Police are racist
Politicians are racist
Newspapers are racist
Top companies are racist
If you agree with someone on something un race related but persons been labelled racist, you’re racist
Gillette soccer Saturday is racist
If you ask for evidence of racism, you’re racist
Our country’s flag is racist
Royal family are racist
Being concerned about illegal criminals entering the country, racist
Heard concerning reports about who and what’s behind BLM movement and asked a question, yuuuup

I’d gone 40 years without ever being called racist yet in the last 4 years I couldn’t count how many times I’ve been called racist
It’s a handy indicator of who to stay away from though the lazy labellers
Also if you ask what you did or said that was racist you’re racist

And therein lies the problem.

Our police service has been subjected to a creeping militarisation over the last few years. Gone are the days when coppers were normal lads and lasses doing a difficult job out of a sense of service.
Now some of them are cowards who hide behind the badge and use it as a means of assaulting people that they wouldn’t fucking dare go near if they didn’t have the perceived protection of a badge.
Our police service is also asked to deal with an ever increasing of self entitled cunts, all with cameras who think because they are arrested it’s racism or homophobia etc when in fact no your a ****, they went to arrest those lads and not one co operated, you can plainly see that in the videos circulating. Do as your told and then get it sorted after the worst that can happen is you are handcuffed taken to the station and released, don’t do that and it can lead to confrontation with human beings (and that’s what the coppers are) who are probably fed up to the back teeth of dealing with these sort of wankers, no wonder police are leaving in their droves a thankless task they couldn’t pay me enough to do. Imagine your wife comes home tonight with a broken nose after been twatted by a someone whilst she’s working, tell me you wouldn’t mind twatting person who did it. Yes they are trained but everyone has a braking point seems that copper reached his.

All sports are racist
Police are racist
Politicians are racist
Newspapers are racist
Top companies are racist
If you agree with someone on something un race related but persons been labelled racist, you’re racist
Royal family are racist
Heard concerning reports about who and what’s behind BLM movement and asked a question, yuuuup

I’d gone 40 years without ever being called racist yet in the last 4 years I couldn’t count how many times I’ve been called racist
racist

All sports are racist
Police are racist
Politicians are racist
Newspapers are racist
Top companies are racist
Royal family are racist

If you've been called racist so many times maybe it's cause for reflection rather than taking a defensive stance.

And many of the institutions you have listed are actually racist or at least perpetuate racist/colonial ideas. It's not rocket science to see how a country that presided over a global empire and slavery can be seen historically as racist...

If you've been called racist so many times maybe it's cause for reflection rather than taking a defensive stance.

And many of the institutions you have listed are actually racist or at least perpetuate racist/colonial ideas. It's not rocket science to see how a country that presided over a global empire and slavery can be seen historically as racist...
racist

All sports are racist
Police are racist
Politicians are racist
Newspapers are racist
Top companies are racist
Royal family are racist

Are you ok?

Are you ok?

Having a chilled day all on my own and I’m pretty stoned
High chance of a good few long messages that trigger those intolerant of opposing views

Well at least until I get kicked off the thread

I asked on here few years back if living with my mixed race partner for 18 years still meant I was racist
It was a resounding yes and that’s just as bad as those who say “ I’ve got friends who are black “

I tell you what it’s tough work not being racist these days

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.