Policing in the UK

Usually I'd say he shouldn't be doing that, but you can't say 4 officers being attacked while doing their job is irrelevant for Gods sake. We ask these people to protect us from cunts like that no right minded jury is going to convict that officer after seeing that. No way should he lose is job either.
I maybe would of done something simarlar if someone attacked my pal Family etc, even then I'm not sure I'd be stamping on someone's head. But we are talking about the Police doing it.

They were very nearly over powered-firearms officers. That is incredibly dangerous.
It is dangerous, but with one face down and incapacitated and the other sat on a chair with his hands above his head, that danger had passed.

The two scrotes will get porridge and rightly so, but the copper will also get done, and rightly so.

Even if the police man had stomped on your head, I would still be questioning the legality of it, despite giving you no sympathy.

I wouldn't be attacking police, "The lads" is a disgraceful description Tash you should be ashamed of yourself.

As for having my head stamped on? Stick to giving out bibles you weirdo.

Last edited:
Forget what I wrote before. Having seen the video I’d give the copper a medal.
I’m as woke and lefty as they come, but that was a vicious, unprovoked assault on several coppers and the one who did the kicking appeared concussed to me. Which isn’t a surprise after the beating he’s just taken.
Put it in front of a jury and it’s a 12-0 “not guilty”. And rightly so.

It is dangerous, but with one face down and incapacitated and the other sat on a chair with his hands above his head, that danger had passed.

The two scroted will get porridge and rightly so, but the copper will also get done, and rightly so.
The one sat down had been throwing haymakers moments before. The one on the floor looked temporarily winded.

One could easily argue they were the authors of their own demise.

This is a terrifying attack on the police.

The two scroted will get porridge and rightly so, but the copper will also get done, and rightly so.
Exactly. It's not hard to come to the conclusion that the Asian lads were absolute cunts, While the copper was also a ****.

I maybe would of done something simarlar if someone attacked my pal Family etc, even then I'm not sure I'd be stamping on someone's head. But we are talking about the Police doing it.
Thinking about sat here I'd say I wouldn't kick him either it's an easy decision, If I was in the airport having been punched in the face 3 or 4 times then Jap snipered from behind and was 1 on 2 then who knows might want to even the odds.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.