Policing in the UK

Not so sure myself, it sounds like there's more to come out.

But I don't think concussion caused him to stamp on the guys head. I do think he will get reprimanded for that and so he should.

But if those guys get compensation out of this its going to inflame so many people. Unfortunately I think that's the way its going to go.

My mate was a copper and he was leaning through a car window trying to grab the keys from thieves nicking it
They sped off with him half hanging out the window and eventually hit a wall
My mate was knocked out cold but when he came round he got hold of the lad and kicked fuck out of him
The concussion excuse wasn’t good enough or taken into account
He kept his job but this was 20 years ago

Lawyered up should help him no end mate, watching the video and seeing him wobbling about after being battered would most definitely have affected his reactions/actions.

It'll all come out in the wash as they say.

Heard rumours the top lawyer on use of force has asked to represent him

Heard rumours the top lawyer on use of force has asked to represent him

If we need our police to protect us we have to support them, a grandmother wasn't battered a child wasn't shot and it's a given that these people were thugs.

If the thugs win we are less safe IMHO.

If we need our police to protect us we have to support them, a grandmother wasn't battered a child wasn't shot and it's a given that these people were thugs.

If the thugs win we are less safe IMHO.

Can I make a 30p donation to the campaign?

Solicitors aren't part of or regulated by the Bar association.

You mean struck off.

The lad was telling me that correctly labelling things was important only yesterday.

The actions of their lawyer, and the intent of their lawyer, doesn't mean they are afforded leniency because they are Muslims. It means their lawyer has done his job well (whether we like it or not, legal advocacy is a cutthroat business). Likewise, if you were represented well you'd be out on bail as opposed to being on remand; the colour of your skin would be irrelevant. I'm not getting into the case itself because the full facts are yet to be established; as of now, I don't think the two lads should be sent down nor do I believe the copper should lose his job.

I never said you were racist, I said your cast-iron certainty that you'd be treated differently because you are white is absurd; because frankly, it is.
You’re naive pal. Or ignorant

Hearing the Coppers moved out his home as his address has been leaked

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.