Policing in the UK

Last night two of my colleagues were assaulted on their trains in two different parts of the country.

How many BTP officers were working in the region you might ask? The answer was two. And they had to drive from Kettering to Lincoln for the the first one. Civil police ended up attending the second one.

The previous government decimated both civil and transport funding to the point it's becoming impossible to maintain a decent level of service. So more of your petty type criminals are becoming more brazen and getting away with walking into stores stealing from in front of staff and walking off. This attitude seems to be rubbing off in my industry as well where myself and other colleagues are threatened on a daily basis by fare evaders who knows we have little or no back up even at main hubs.

I'm starting to feel more and more authoritarian with policing nowadays. The so called party of law and order damaged the reputation of our police forces and now it's hitting home in a bad way. I hope the new government can find ways to help put the fear back into cunts that the cops mean business and if you want to see how fuck around and find out.

Last night two of my colleagues were assaulted on their trains in two different parts of the country.

How many BTP officers were working in the region you might ask? The answer was two. And they had to drive from Kettering to Lincoln for the the first one. Civil police ended up attending the second one.

The previous government decimated both civil and transport funding to the point it's becoming impossible to maintain a decent level of service. So more of your petty type criminals are becoming more brazen and getting away with walking into stores stealing from in front of staff and walking off. This attitude seems to be rubbing off in my industry as well where myself and other colleagues are threatened on a daily basis by fare evaders who knows we have little or no back up even at main hubs.

I'm starting to feel more and more authoritarian with policing nowadays. The so called party of law and order damaged the reputation of our police forces and now it's hitting home in a bad way. I hope the new government can find ways to help put the fear back into cunts that the cops mean business and if you want to see how fuck around and find out.
It also has to be the courts that put fear into these scrotes. Must be disheartening for the police to spend hours and hours of time investigating cases amd having them taken to court only for the scrotes to walk out the court laughing their socks off - or like Jay Slater and his angelic upstart pals, who brazenly laughed their way through the court case.

It also has to be the courts that put fear into these scrotes. Must be disheartening for the police to spend hours and hours of time investigating cases amd having them taken to court only for the scrotes to walk out the court laughing their socks off - or like Jay Slater and his angelic upstart pals, who brazenly laughed their way through the court case.
Indeed.

Two of our newbies are ex BTP. Both say the same thing about dickheads being allowed to carry on being dickheads.

You can only have 'gentle' policing if you are willing to pay for a large and effective police force.

The alternatives are to arm officers; allow them to behave much more harshly; or to hand down draconian, exemplary sentences to the minority of thugs who are caught.

I know I'm probably in the minority here, but I would sooner pay more tax and have effective public services than less tax and live in a jungle.

In fact, to be perfectly frank, I wish all the low-tax, libertarian types would fuck off to Somalia, where there is no effective government and they could enjoy the anarchy they seem to prefer.

You can only have 'gentle' policing if you are willing to pay for a large and effective police force.

The alternatives are to arm officers; allow them to behave much more harshly; or to hand down draconian, exemplary sentences to the minority of thugs who are caught.

I know I'm probably in the minority here, but I would sooner pay more tax and have effective public services than less tax and live in a jungle.

In fact, to be perfectly frank, I wish all the low-tax, libertarian types would fuck off to Somalia, where there is no effective government and they could enjoy the anarchy they seem to prefer.

They don't really believe in that, some who are bonkers do, but no serious people believe in low-tax libertarian bunkem, it's just a route to tax evasion or avoidance.

They want to opt out of paying tax whilst the rest of the population continues paying it.

Look at it this way , if you disturb a bugular at your home and you have a fight then he runs off , you are not allowed to run after him and kick his head in, if he dies you are arrested

This copper had the guy lying on the floor , he had a gun and a tazar and assuming hand cuffs but instead of securing him he decides to kick his head and stamp on his head , either one could have given him a brain injury or death , how is that within the strict rules coppers work to?

Answer , the copper is in the shit and lucky he didnt kill the guy

Look at it this way , if you disturb a bugular at your home and you have a fight then he runs off , you are not allowed to run after him and kick his head in, if he dies you are arrested

This copper had the guy lying on the floor , he had a gun and a tazar and assuming hand cuffs but instead of securing him he decides to kick his head and stamp on his head , either one could have given him a brain injury or death , how is that within the strict rules coppers work to?

Answer , the copper is in the shit and lucky he didnt kill the guy
Or he had been battered around the head the 2 WPC's with him had taken a beating he was dealing with 2 violent males neither of which was secured and had to turn hid back on one

Yet when they account for the number of offenders based of % proportion of the population the data is inconclusive and no conclusions can be drawn as the data isn't accurate enough as it was showing the below.

In this case CEOP said that the sample size was too small and more research needed to be done. The National Crime Agency (which CEOP is part of) told us that it hadn’t published any research into the specific issue of gangs and grooming more recently.

High profile grooming cases can mean that professionals involved in child protection can look out for specific types and patterns of abuse more than others, according to the Office of the Children’s Commissioner in 2012.

It also said that in some cases organisations were more likely to record the ethnicity of a suspect if they were a particular ethnicity or nationality—for example if they were Asian.

The data it had collected was based on the reports of victims. It found that 36% of perpetrators of child sexual exploitation in gangs or groups were white, 27% Asian, 16% black and 16% not disclosed.

The data collected over the years has not been accurate enough, so whilst it is easy to determine the vast majority white population make up the most offenders we're currently not able to tell if any other groups/ethnicities are over represented.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.