Policing in the UK

Look at it this way , if you disturb a bugular at your home and you have a fight then he runs off , you are not allowed to run after him and kick his head in, if he dies you are arrested

This copper had the guy lying on the floor , he had a gun and a tazar and assuming hand cuffs but instead of securing him he decides to kick his head and stamp on his head , either one could have given him a brain injury or death , how is that within the strict rules coppers work to?

Answer , the copper is in the shit and lucky he didnt kill the guy
Absolute bollocks and you know it. 3 of you with handguns and an uncontrollable situation and they may be taken with unknown number of attackers? Do what is necessary.

Or he had been battered around the head the 2 WPC's with him had taken a beating he was dealing with 2 violent males neither of which was secured and had to turn hid back on one
The guy on the floor was face down, no weapons and a simp!e putting the cuffs on him was all that was needed

Too much is made of the women officers , they are put through the same training as the men , they are not needing the boys to stick up for them !

Absolute bollocks and you know it. 3 of you with handguns and an uncontrollable situation and they may be taken with unknown number of attackers? Do what is necessary.
In the uk the first part of my post stands true , your post is over the top ,they are weapons trained and how to deal with being jumped , they have all the tools they need to get control of the situation without kicking someones head in

In the uk the first part of my post stands true , your post is over the top ,they are weapons trained and how to deal with being jumped , they have all the tools they need to get control of the situation without kicking someones head in
I've seen the after photos of the sad compo faces. Barely a scratch and before Blue something or other roars in with something about a cyst....it wasn't caused by the incident.

I've seen the after photos of the sad compo faces. Barely a scratch and before Blue something or other roars in with something about a cyst....it wasn't caused by the incident.
Do you accept kicking and stamping on someones head is highly likely to cause damage or death ?

Do you accept kicking and stamping on someones head is highly likely to cause damage or death ?
Of course and I've had to deal with such incidents BUT from what I saw in this incident it wouldn't cause that much harm to this criminal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.