Policing in the UK

I never said anything about the police officer being a 'top guy' he's probably a tool, I stated what I would have done - I was military (RM) and served in 3 combat zones - had someone attempted to touch any of my weapons systems or anything else related you were taught to deal very quickly with the assailant.
So, your'e saying that if the perpetrator was face down and immobilised you would have kicked him in the head and stamped on him even knowing that he posed no threat

Till the truth outs I'm not vilifying the copper for his actions - should it all be bullshit about the 3 coppers assaulted and gun being reached for then justice will be done as it should in a law abiding western country. Should any of the above be true I'd expect the policeman to be back on the beat doing his job, IF the armed response just decided to kick and subdue someone for nothing then he'll be done for it amd rightly so although I highly doubt nothing caused it. The issue here is you get 1 version - the version recorded and released at the END of the altercation, not a great deal of the start.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.