Port Vale (H) - FA Cup 3rd Round Post Match Thread

You have no idea. Stoke people deplore anyone supporting other teams other than us or Stoke. It’s not the done thing and not accepted. Generally. We have our own identity and teams to support. Enjoyed today
I lived in sjoke for a few years (and no I am not bragging) and there were fucking masses of united and divarpool fans around the place. You definitely have your own identity though

I would like to apologise for the dickhead fans that embarrass our club. Please don't let a few leave a bad impression on us as a whole, and you really shouldn't be rattled by our fans singing where were you when you were shit. It is all banter, Tom Pope has always been on Twitter shouting his mouth off but it is banter. Your players and management have shown absolute class to us.

The gulf in talent was there for everyone to see. You didn't get out of second gear really.

It was out cup final and we knew we would lose. I have found that when we have big crowds (by our standard), some wanker always starts the 'You'll never walk alone' song. I find it a big fucking embarrassment. I never sing it, but it has happened before so it wasn't to wind you up at all. It is probably a day tripper that goes once every ten years when he has a day off from supporting Liverpool from his armchair.

Good in the next round and for the rest of the season and I hope VAR sorts itself out, we are so glad we can can still slag off incompetent referees at our level. Its much more fun.

I tried to save a few from getting turfed out of 121 but the stewards were`nt having it. I think they showed more restraint celebrating their goal than I would of done.

Had to deal to 2 of your mouthy ****s just outside the Merc garage.

I had to show the the road to enlightenment. All ended good though.

Give us a billion pounds and we will make a fist of it.......
Nobody would invest money in a shit hole of a club that can only muster 4,000 fans to go and watch it. Sjoke is a large conurbation with only 2 clubs, yet the support of both is fucking shite. When we were in your division we were selling out a stadium with a 38k capacity. Where were we when we were shit - supporting our club every week, not once a fucking season. Inbred gobshites.

Edit, I should have realised from the classless behaviour of a lot of your one game “fans” that you are league 2, not league 1

Well at the end of day, my team, that nearly went the way of Bury went to a world class side and didn't try and kick anyone off the pitch scored the best goal of the game and we lost,considering the amount of money pumped into City and squad cost of £1 bn we didn't do too bad.

To the City fans fans who we spoke to before the game you were class just like your manager and team, to those on here who take the arrogant approach well good luck in the next round.

I thought most of your fans were horrible to be honest walking around before the game.
Some were utterly vile and that dick head Pope was totally disrespectful to.Stones twice.
I'm glad were not in the same division as you lot. Horrible.

Think what you like, but I bet you wouldn’t mind a genuine Manchester lad, who grew up on your streets supporting your team and playing for you and being a legend as opposed to super overpaid overseas journeymen. Pope all day.. top lad he is

Pope is a 100% prick

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.