Port Vale (H) - FA Cup 3rd Round Post Match Thread

Think what you like, but I bet you wouldn’t mind a genuine Manchester lad, who grew up on your streets supporting your team and playing for you and being a legend as opposed to super overpaid overseas journeymen. Pope all day.. top lad he is

Research before you open your mouth.

I hadn't heard. Was VAR not used in every game in this round? WTF? How in any semblance of parity and integrity can that happen? All rules and processes must be equitable across a round.
You've not been paying attention have you?
It was exactly the same last season and a big fuss was made about our quarter-final win at Swansea when the penalty and marginally offside goal were highlighted as VAR wasn't in place but was at the other Q-F venues.

Beating the mighty Port Vale with Danny Granville winning goals when we were shit.

Has anyone got a still showing Harwood - Bellis onside ? Every time I look at it , some part of his body looks behind the last defender. How did VAR see him as onside ?

Hate what VAR is doing to the game for those supporters in the stadium.
Totally inept system implementation!

Well played Academy boys , Foden in particular was excellent.
CTID

I would like to apologise for the dickhead fans that embarrass our club. Please don't let a few leave a bad impression on us as a whole, and you really shouldn't be rattled by our fans singing where were you when you were shit. It is all banter, Tom Pope has always been on Twitter shouting his mouth off but it is banter. Your players and management have shown absolute class to us.

The gulf in talent was there for everyone to see. You didn't get out of second gear really.

It was out cup final and we knew we would lose. I have found that when we have big crowds (by our standard), some wanker always starts the 'You'll never walk alone' song. I find it a big fucking embarrassment. I never sing it, but it has happened before so it wasn't to wind you up at all. It is probably a day tripper that goes once every ten years when he has a day off from supporting Liverpool from his armchair.

Classy post Bongo.

Good in the next round and for the rest of the season and I hope VAR sorts itself out, we are so glad we can can still slag off incompetent referees at our level. Its much more fun.

There were a group of Vale fans on south stand level 2 front row, trying to kick it off all game, situated next to the City fans in East Stand. I knew they'd bring a load of ****s with them out of that 8000 following, some will have never attended a Vale game in their lives. Heaven forbid if we draw Millwall at home in the next round, if they went through of course.

Aren’t away fans banned from ties between City and Millwall?

No small wonder that Zinchenko was the only City player who would exchange shirts with the gobshite pope, his header was great but aside from that his performance was rank, that's why he's playing where he is...

Like Pope, the Vale keyboard warriors on here have also disgraced their club ....
Hopefully the Vale supporter Bongo Bongo is in the majority, I suspect the vast majority of the support today big timing it were rags and dippers, not Port Vale fans... I wish them well, they gave it a go today so respect to them for doing what most PL teams are afraid to do....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.