Port Vale (H) - FA Cup 3rd Round Post Match Thread

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by MCFC1993, 4 Jan 2020.

1. ws01

ws01

'Title winning, cup winning, multi-millionaire England international John Stones expresses his displeasure at random nobody League Two striker talking trash on the internet, enjoying his few minutes of fame, before fading back into obscurity.'

Nah.

GOULDYBOBS, BrianW, nijinsky and 4 others like this.
  2. ChicagoBlue

ChicagoBlue

When he plays the simple ball and two touch, he is fine. When he has time on the ball to dwell and think about alternatives is when he seems to falter. Id tell him to play two touch, or third one is a clearance upfield. Thought overall he had a good game, and agree a nice run would do him the world of good, although it’d be nice to see him play the right side of a three, with Ferna playing a DM/CB in the middle and Garcia continuing to blossom on the left of the three.

3. Saddleworth2

Saddleworth2

I really doubt you would.

4. blue ranger

blue ranger

Have to say it was a great occasion for Port Vale and the whole club. Personally I’m pleased for them and they will have earned a few quid. But singing Liverpool songs is embarrassing.

5. Saddleworth2

Saddleworth2

You mean like Phil Foden?
    Pope is a no mark c*nt.

6. Tim of the Oak

Tim of the Oak

I thought you Vale fans gave great support to your team. I was glad you were rewarded with a goal.

There is always going to be a few idiots when thousands are on the pop all day. I didn’t see any real trouble. The banter seemed to be OK although the few who sang YNWA were a bit sad. It might have been a response though to being taunted by some Blues in the corner though.

LymmValiant likes this.
  7. Thomas Hearns

Thomas Hearns

Fuck all to do with how successful your career is, if somebody calls you weak and soft as piss i think most people would be looking for a bit of payback

8. Fordyboy46

Fordyboy46

There were a group of Vale fans on south stand level 2 front row, trying to kick it off all game, situated next to the City fans in East Stand. I knew they'd bring a load of ****s with them out of that 8000 following, some will have never attended a Vale game in their lives. Heaven forbid if we draw Millwall at home in the next round, if they went through of course.

9. flb

flb

just to add , we were averaging 46-47000 when we first moved into the stadium- a full 4 years before we were taken over, so actually in fact we were really there when we were shit.

10. ws01

ws01

Dogs will bark from time to time - no need to qualify it with a response.

Eccles Blue likes this.