Possible new stadium - some interesting information

badge said:
Corky said:
Large stadiums don't create more support.

We don't want to end up like Darlington.

We only took 6.5k to the Millenium in our first European away for a generation only 3 hours drive away.

without greatly exceeding the speed limit, all the way, there's no way cardiff can be done in three hours. i made that trip to watch us play european giants tns and it took five hours to get there. fuck me, it takes over an hour to get home from the coms with all the traffic. and i think we took more like 8,000 too.

i used to work country wide and you can do cardiff in 3 hours, maybe 3 and half.
thats just to get to cardiff on the m4 though, not including getting to the ground in football traffic.

1337 said:
All i knwo is there going to make it into an 80,000 seater. Not sure we have that many fans in manchester though :l

Obvious WUM.

THere will be no 100K stadium.

There might be a new one but not 100,000.

1337 said:
All i knwo is there going to make it into an 80,000 seater. Not sure we have that many fans in manchester though :l

"know" is not reading some bullsh*t in the Mirror

As soon as we see some success though loads of City fans will crawl out of the woodwork and you'll also see some good things coming out for the youth with lower priced tickets.

Just received a message from Etisalat-City news service:

"Manchester City plans to make Eastlands stadium the biggest stadium in Premier League"

also (not related to the thread) "Manchester City and Inter Milan in discussions to bring Mario Balotelli to the Citizens"

" Manchester City to battle United for Hamburg defender Jerome Boateng"

Akai said:
Just received a message from Etisalat-City news service:

"Manchester City plans to make Eastlands stadium the biggest stadium in Premier League"

also (not related to the thread) "Manchester City and Inter Milan in discussions to bring Mario Balotelli to the Citizens"

" Manchester City to battle United for Hamburg defender Jerome Boateng"

they are obv just telling you whats been on goal etc this weekend pal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.