Post match Discussion Thread City v Villarreal

Impressed with the attitude of Toure and Kolarov, thought they were both really trying to drive us on to the win when we went behind. But I thought Silva and Nasri were abysmal, neither seemed to be taking any responsibility and went into hiding when we really needed them, really need them to step it up against United. Bit worried by that performance but delighted we're still alive in the competition.

Also think Johnson can consider himself unlucky to have been the one from the front 4 to be taken off, he was doing well

Blumers Bloomers said:
herrock said:
Well , picking the bones from that mess of a match, the team for sunday should be
Hart
Micah Lescott Kompany Clichy
De jong Barry
Silva Milner
Aguero Balotelli

Even though Kolarov and Yaya had arguably their better games tonight?

Kolarov is decent but Clichy is quality, also likely to be playing against nani/young, i know who i'd rather have in left back!

Substitutions by Mancini

Brilliant move by Mancini putting on Barry and Milner. Our middle firmed up and Jimbo's pass was sublime. I think he knows what he's doing.

Stfu all of u moaners..poor game by almost every player not just dzeko narsi silva..luckily we r the big tim that pulls stuf like this..just go out there and prep the atmosphere for da darby..we need every player highly motivated and have to 4get bout 2nites performance
cmon city

flat all game. it was weird, no one seemed up for it. dzeko was off the pace and nasri didnt do anything. kolarov and yaya were are best players. christ for the goal at the ed because we would of got a slating. mancini was right to change the team in first half. johnson wasnt doing anything and city were being taken apart through the middle. bring on the rags and lets destroy them

Congratulations on your result tonight, haven't seen the highlights yet.

As regards our game in Naples we should have won it but it was a scrappy, poor game tbf. A draw was a decent result for us considering we have two home games left and seven point so far.
Napoli were poor and we even scored their f##king goal for them. They didn't have one decent attempt in the entire game and had obviously settled for the draw long before the end. Gomez missed a pen second half but the laser pointers in his face didn't help.
I'd have settled for a draw before the game so 1-1 will do.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.