Post Match Reaction Thread (Please post in here)

Re: When will Mancini dump this muppet?......

Unless in the final third?!?!?!?!

Have you seen his 'corners' and 'crosses'? Absolutely terrible just like his defending.
theevilweasel said:
No you are not.

Kolarov is useless unless in the final third of the pitch.

Defensively he has no urgency. He has poor control. For a 6 footer he is pretty inept in the air.

Re: Richards

TheMidnightClaret said:
Braindead fucking ****. What was the point in making that challenge and basically costing us the game. Fucking useless. Wish we had sold the useless twat to Chelsea.

Behave yourself you fucking tool!

Yeah so if we'd sold him to Chelsea would we be going to Wembley?? Probably not. Look at all the times he's bailed us out of the years. As someone else said, he may have commited the foul but they still have to put the ball in the net.

Re: Feel for the travelling blues

Did Chelsea reduce the allocation for some reason, the away section is usually larger?

Give it a rest FFS. He played well today. It was Mancini's woefully negative tactics and some schoolboy defending from Kolarov that cost us the game, not Micah giving away a free kick.

TheMidnightClaret said:
Dax777 said:
What tackle cost us the game?

The one on Luiz which they then scored from.

Completely brain dead, Luiz was dacing away from the goal with few Chelsea players in the box. There was absolutely no need to do it but he did. He just hasn't got a brain
Listen my son Luiz went down so easily he mugged the ref.You have to remember that guy is a tosser and luiz is a cheat
Kolarov was at fault for nthe header he just was not tight enough and let him in - Kolarov had a stinker in the second half and he should have been off and Boateng on simple really.

only person i blame is mancini!!! i realy hoped he was the man but wher guner be very lucky to finish top 4 and wher only in the semi cus we had an easy run lets be honest micahs been mint this season... mancini always makes the changes when its to late hes to negative and to stuborn. and i love city with all my heart but im starting to hate watching us... its so fucking boringgggg

Re: When will Mancini dump this muppet?......

He is awful and its a myth that he is good going forward. 3 crosses today went straight to Cech. He should be supplying Dezeko but doesnt. complete and utter waste of money.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.