Post Match Reaction Thread (Please post in here)

Re: Richards

Its who he is, he's bull in a china shop and unless someone coaches him one on one on how to shephard someone without tackling he will always be like this. You cant fault his determination though just wish he was a bit smarter.

On a side note I think thats one of our problems we don't have enough quality coaches to work on the players.

Re: Richards

Thought he defended really well today along with komps and lescot , weak link today was kolorov .

Re: We are wasting our time

de niro said:
With the obvious agenda the refs have against us for whatever reason we will win fuck all.
Regardless of how much money we spend, players we buy or manager we appoint.
Come on DeNiro - that must be a wind up!

Re: We are wasting our time

There's no agenda. Yes a few decisions were iffy but so what, the crux of it is that we're simply not good enough at the moment, none of the decisions affected the result. Negative tactics yet again from Mancini. I've never felt so disillusioned, even in the dark days of Division 2. With so much talent at his disposal (Kolorov excepted of course) we should be faring far better than we are. I fully expected a defeat today, and hey ho, I got it. What a shite weekend, cheers Bobby.

Feel for the travelling blues

Really feel sorry for those blues that travel around the country watching us just park a bus and hope a goal comes against the bigger teams. Wish Mancini would give it a go for once ffs

fuck me..............we just played the current champions away after playing Kiev with 10 men on thursday night. A nil/nil result would have been fantastic, but we fell short, and only just.
Judge Mancini come the end of the season, not at this moment in time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.