Post Match Thread | City vs Borussia Monchengladbach (14/09/16)

Some great stuff tonight. Was electric when they turned up the pace with the one touch passing. Superb performances in every position.

Did Gladbach touch the ball between Bravo's chip and Iheanacho scoring? If not I'd love to see a clip of the move from end to end.

Edit:
2q8aa9k.png

It doesn't look like they did. Would be a great clip to show in defence of the decision to bring Bravo in.

Last edited:
I honestly think that may have been the best 90 minutes of football I've EVER seen from a city team

I'm trying to keep things in perspective, but I said to the guy I sit next to "that's football on ice" and I didn't think I'd see that again!

we've played weak teams in Europe and they have played the game of their lives and we've been overwhelmed by the occasion. Now we have a good manager, it's City that are rising to the occasion.

How did we ever find this so difficult?

We have to remember that this is the early stages. I have worked out yet whether BMG were terrible, or whether we were so good that BMG lost heart.
According to the media every team we have played this year have been poor, must just be a coincidence either that or maybe, just maybe, we are doing something right???

Ive been watching us since 1991 and this is the best football ive ever seen us play! tonight should of been more than 4 if it wasnt for there keeper we look like we could score or create a chance when ever we want

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.