Post Match Thread - City vs Palace

Just caught up ....if Motson was a horse he d have Been sent to the glue factory years ago. Terrible commentary. Still anything is better than Tyler
Motson and a few others BBC commentators, including sadly Ian Cheeseman, don't even pronounce Wilf's name correctly.
It's Bony as it 'bonnie lass' not Bony as in BoneyM.
I complained to the BBC a month ago but they evidently don't do staff memos.
Lineker and Tyler do get it right so credit where it's due.

Motson and a few others BBC commentators, including sadly Ian Cheeseman, don't even pronounce Wilf's name correctly.
Why did you complain? Do you share the same name.
Seems a bit sad tbh mate.

Even at this early stage it feels like we're destined to win the league this season. Wasn't the greatest of performances but it had oodles of character. I won't dig out players who I thought weren't great, but I will dig out all the knob heads all over social media calling one of our players a ****, fanny, twat, etc. His shot led to Kelechi's goal and just as importantly he may not be a best XI starter, but he has the trust of the manager and has delivered far more than people care to accept.

Pardew got put back in his box too which was nice. Oh and De Bruyne, (just like Sterling), looks a bargain even at the money we paid. Happy fucking days.

Even at this early stage it feels like we're destined to win the league this season. Wasn't the greatest of performances but it had oodles of character. I won't dig out players who I thought weren't great, but I will dig out all the knob heads all over social media calling one of our players a ****, fanny, twat, etc. His shot led to Kelechi's goal and just as importantly he may not be a best XI starter, but he has the trust of the manager and has delivered far more than people care to accept.

Pardew got put back in his box too which was nice. Oh and De Bruyne, (just like Sterling), looks a bargain even at the money we paid. Happy fucking days.
Well said, too many ready to knock him.

Result aside (which was great) the big plus was De Bruyne's performance. Hardly wasted a pass, and he was always looking for the forward pass - nit just the safe sideways ball that we were so good at last season.

De Bruyne made a great debut. He's a very creative player, that's what we need for our midfield.
I think that this year short passing system in Manchester City will give us great results. The team has much more cohesion than the last year.

Well said, too many ready to knock him.

It's become very personal in the last 12 months. Shouldn't surprise me as we have a history of behaving like proper cunts as supporters when it comes to players we don't like or don't fancy. Still though, you'd think someone who's been INTEGRAL to two PL titles, and probably both domestic cups we've won also, would get a bit more credit and a bit less abuse.

Why did you complain? Do you share the same name.
Seems a bit sad tbh mate.
I just think it's basic professionalism for commentators and at every opportunity seek respect for all things City.
Fair comment on sad comment, guilty as charged.
I like your poster name "Once in a Bluemoon" and hope it gets pronounced correctly.

Kind Regards
Mr Smith

If this is true, then it is incumbent upon City to sign Clyne, drop Aguero and play the lad up front, alongside the Ivorian.
Sort it out City! We want Bony & Clyne...I'm off to get the tattoo, already!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.