Post Match Thread: City vs West Ham

We win 5 on the bounce , and then we lose 2 games , we certainly didnt deserve to . So let Sky / Talkshite / Media , twist the truth as much as they want , what i dont want to see is our fans jumping on the bandwagon and faintly agreeing with them , we have battered every team we have played this season , and with a bit of luck and better finishing we would have won 7 on the trot . Looking forward to much changed team wiping the floor with Sunderland , the quadruple is still on :)

There's a few fans on here doing a good job too.

as poor as navas delivery can be his threat is key to the way we play imo without him we just play to slow, i personally think he is very good at picking players out for a shot on the edge of the box
I agree, Navas is bringing speed into the game.

I don't think we could have done much more. One of those crazy games when steam does nothing and finds themselves 2-0 up. Should have got a draw at least.

Aguero was miles off the pace.

A great performance where almost nothing went in.
It happens.
The first goal, 3 inches either way it's not in. The second, a bundled effort.
It happens.
I'd be disappointed if we weren't creating anything or giving up. Not the case though. The margins in football can be so small.
Any other day it would've been 3 or 4 nil.
No panic.

and he panics everytime we go behind, i mean Sterling was bad today but sub him for Bony? Disgraceful, lost momentum after that. Not the first time either strange sub.
Damned if he does, damned if he doesn't. The usual criticism on here is that he's too indecisive and waits too long to make substitutions; now he's being acccused of panicking. The decision to bring Bony didn't come off, but it was entirely understandable: all of our play was going down the right hand side, any chance of a goal was most likely to come from a cross/pull back from Navas, so it make sense to get a striker on who usually thrives on getting on the end of those types of ball - all the more so, as Sterling wasn't posing much a threat. Plenty of people on here were saying that Sterling should have been left on because a 'goal was coming', but how long do you wait? We'd played 20-25 minutes in the second half and the goal hadn't materialised. And I dare say that had he not brought Bony on, there would have been a fair few 'why didn't he bring Bony on, FFS' posts.

if navas starts the next few games ill question MP's judgement.......sterling one side KDB the other if Silva is fit....if not play nasri or rogers......got to give the lad a go at some point

and he panics everytime we go behind, i mean Sterling was bad today but sub him for Bony? Disgraceful, lost momentum after that. Not the first time either strange sub.

yeah whats up with pellers does he have to use all the substitution every single fucking game. even when we where playing with the correct formation and attacking well he changes shit up and we lose momentum.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.