Post Match Thread: City vs West Ham

Navas and aguero were shit. Yaya was strolling around all game. Sagna kdb demi and Otamendi had a great game
Fair play West ham
Agree on Navas and Aguero. Thought second half Yaya was excellent. Almost everything of merit came through him.

I can handle losing to a team that gives their absolute all during a game like WHU did today, my biggest concern is 2 home losses in a week with plenty of help from poor defending.

Fortress Etihad really is a thing of the past unfortunately.

Annoys me that we don't appeal for things and put pressure on the officials - hate it in other teams but we get absolutely fuck all decisions. Kolarov should have been screaming at the linesman about the corner decision for the second goal.

Disappointed in the vitriol for navas, thought he had a good game apart from some of his final ball decisions - kun had the worst game of the lot.

One of those days unfortunately, difference in luck shown between the rebound for their second goal and the numerous times in second half where rebounds didn't go our way.

We've played worse and won 3-0.

Whoever it was who stood off their man for the first goal was a bit poor and that's the only complaint I have today.

de Bruyne looks excellent!

So I hope people on here will stop coming on the week before a game saying who do we want to win Chelsea v arsenal we will be this many points in front by sat night and when rags drop points we will be so many ahead, just give it rest counting points before there won,
It's all your fault we lost bastards.
Rant over, don't feel any better.

I'm going to go through this forum with a fine tooth comb and every fucker who asked if we can go unbeaten through the season or how many games we could go unbeaten for is going to be banned!
Good shout!

Sagnas is a good defender who offers very little going forward. Zabba might not defend as well at this stage of his career but he gives us so much more in the attacking third. The sooner we get Clichy back the better as Kolorov has quickly reverted to type. Bony is taking the piss big time as surely he's a better player than he has shown so far. His effort is the most disappointing part of him. Pellegrini rightly praised for our earlier games has been found wanting today. We have not been scoring nearly enough for our dominance so far in games.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.