Post Match Thread: City vs West Ham

Sterling didn't have his best game but I disagreed with the substitution. We were creating enough at that point and seemed to tail off afterwards.Also why did we move KDB out wide when he was having a great game in the middle?

Danger of us being found out after just 6 games here. We were neutralised by Palace last week and got lucky, we were neutralised by Juve midweek, offered very little threat and got beat, and we were neutralised relatively easily by West Ham today. Didn't look like winning and got what we deserved. Like last season, we're still relying on individual bits of brilliance to win games when teams are good defensively. Pellegrini got it wrong for the third time in a week. questions will be rightly asked. Apart from Navas, the manager is the weak link in our team.

Couldn't believe the substitution. Think we should have left sterling on and taken Navas or even Aguero off.

Pellers really disappoints me with his substitutions at times. Needs to do much better.

Bonys 30 minute cameo left me speechless. Don't think he touched the ball. Absolutely dire.

Couldn't believe the substitution. Think we should have left sterling on and taken Navas or even Aguero off.

Pellers really disappoints me with his substitutions at times. Needs to do much better.

Bonys 30 minute cameo left me speechless. Don't think he touched the ball. Absolutely dire.
Both of his second half subs were shocking, in my opinion.

Actually, that's what frustrates me the most, otherwise our performance was pretty much spot on for the *entirety* of the match.

Danger of us being found out after just 6 games here. We were neutralised by Palace last week and got lucky, we were neutralised by Juve midweek, offered very little threat and got beat, and we were neutralised relatively easily by West Ham today. Didn't look like winning and got what we deserved. Like last season, we're still relying on individual bits of brilliance to win games when teams are good defensively. Pellegrini got it wrong for the third time in a week. questions will be rightly asked. Apart from Navas, the manager is the weak link in our team.

Give over

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.