Post Match Thread: City vs West Ham

I'm not sure it's so easy to say we'd have won with Silva, or Kompany, or anybody else. We were complacent in the first half, and paid for it. The second half we were all over them but just couldn't get the ball over the line. That could just as easily have been the case with Silva playing (as it has been in the past too).

And he wins a hell of a lot of corners to be fair. Shame we can't ever do anything with any of them.

De Bruyne should be taking over set plays from here.

Navas had a few corners today and I was scratching my head when we have De Bruyne, who is fucking lethal with a dead ball.

With Silva, we'd have won. With Aguero in better form, we'd have won. Otamendi was promising, de Bruyne looks legendary. We're still going to have a great season.

agree but we can't rely on silva alone...we need others to step up or at least apply themselves properly and despite navas work rate as an attacking force he was poor and actually had a negative impact on our ability going forward

auger always takes time to get unto speed after an injury (again this is the problem with having bony as the back up who just doesn't fit in at all)

Read a few posts saying kdb was good and ok etc, anyone who posted this you are deluded, kdb was simply outstanding, probably the best home debut I've seen in many a year and he's gonna be a legend, navas was a bag of pace and fuck all else, never known a player pick the opposition out so well with every cross, he is truly fuckin useless at crossing the ball, so it's like an ice cream van with no ice cream, a waste of fuckin time.
The team on the whole did superbly, unfortunately the set up play fell to the wrong man.
Sergio is yet to fire on all cylinders as our main forward and with no back up forward of his quality it needs to happen quickly.
Injuries are defo doing us in and has to be factored in, but having said all this I thoroughly enjoyed our performance and reckon we're going to piss this league when all goes to plan.

Panic!!!
Arabs out,sell the lot buy another squad
Omg whatever will we do?
No sleep tonight

Come on blues, this was a one off. Look at the stats. A bit more composure in front of goal and it would have been a cricket score. We've got the best team in the land. It was just one of those shitty days that come round from time to time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.