Post Match Thread: City vs West Ham

I'm not sure it's so easy to say we'd have won with Silva, or Kompany, or anybody else. We were complacent in the first half, and paid for it. The second half we were all over them but just couldn't get the ball over the line. That could just as easily have been the case with Silva playing (as it has been in the past too).

Agree with this. Hindsight is a wonderful thing but Silva was poor against Juve and could have just as easily been off the pace today. Fact of the matter is the team we put out should have been good enough to get 3 points, but we love to make life hard for ourselves with shite defending,

I can't understand why we were so fucking complacent first half? Especially after we lost to Juve. This complacent shit is happening far too frequently going back to Mancini days and its early in the season as well.

On any other day we win 5 or 6!!! Barring the defending at a corner and a great strike we mullered the hammers! Otamendi looked good, de Bruyne outstanding, 27 attempts at goal, 72% possession? Second half the most one sided game I've seen in ages. Granted we lost but we certainly weren't shit!

Honestly, it was a very good performance overall.West Ham more than rode their luck. Even the stupid pundits are admitting it. I can only think that the people being negative Nellies on here weren't at the game.

I can't remember a season where we've had so many different scorers. Sergioooooo has been off the radar for two or three matches and if he doesn't score early on he seems not to exude a great deal of enthusiasm. The chances he's had this season were meat and drink last season.
nope dont mean the number of scorers someone to partner him in goal tally like negredo,dzeko or yaya in 20 goal season.

Wait until Sergio recovers his form. There are going to be some hammerings handed out at ours this season.

Being an old ****, i actually buzz off this place when we lose, it makes me feel sane again, after reading everything, the arabs must go now enough is enough, back to maine road, play york in a pre-season friendly to make everyone happy, and check everybodies accent before they come in.

I got told off a rag last week "You have become everything you hated about us".

I told him "i know,i hated you winning the league in march"

Fact of the matter is the team we put out should have been good enough to get 3 points, but we love to make life hard for ourselves with shite defending,
Aaaand here come the Divine Right Brigade.

At least it puts an end to any invincibles talk, that'll never be done again. As most people have said de bruyne was great and we probably deserved a point but as I said before the game it was never gonna be an easy game. Bony needs to do a lot more and navas is possibly one of the most frustrating players to watch!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.