Post Match Thread: City vs West Ham

Teams have wised-up quickly to our overlapping of the full-back by deploying sometimes double or thrice cover.

Frustrating as fuck these last two games because I have come away from both wondering how we have not won them.

Aguero has gone all Tevez and started to try too much.

Sterling looking a little too comfortable in passing the buck and needs to stop worrying about things not coming off.

We are carrying Yaya IMO. He is contributing but not at the level he was previously able to or what we now need.

We missed Nasri yesterday after Silva's omission.

Navas should only see football in the final 20 minutes.

Was pleased with our reaction to going behind and West Ham had plenty of luck.

More than anything, think the result is no bad thing, and we can focus without all the bullshit hype around us.

Came away thinking more about how great KDB and Otamendi were and how good it will be when it all clicks.

Teams have wised-up quickly to our overlapping of the full-back by deploying sometimes double or thrice cover.

Frustrating as fuck these last two games because I have come away from both wondering how we have not won them.

Aguero has gone all Tevez and started to try too much.

Sterling looking a little too comfortable in passing the buck and needs to stop worrying about things not coming off.

We are carrying Yaya IMO. He is contributing but not at the level he was previously able to or what we now need.

We missed Nasri yesterday after Silva's omission.

Navas should only see football in the final 20 minutes.

Was pleased with our reaction to going behind and West Ham had plenty of luck.

More than anything, think the result is no bad thing, and we can focus without all the bullshit hype around us.

Came away thinking more about how great KDB and Otamendi were and how good it will be when it all clicks.

Impressed by both. Especially by Otamendi, who seemed very comfortable in possession.
KDB just confirmed to me, what an excellent all round player he is.

for me yesterday was coming in the premier league and the away game at palace was the first time we looked short of a striker or 2 its the gamble that our manager took at the start of the season and in is own words he was asked about getting another striker and said we have Kelechi Iheanacho ????? if we have him why not play him not just 2min at the end start the lad and give him game time

right back to the west ham game we looked and played ok but just could not break them down and you have to give them credit for that but I have a bone to pick about the manager and the setup and like last season when teams come to shut up shop we don't have a answer to break it down its far to slow from the back 4 and the midfield are 20 yards to deep from the striker and AGUERO is not getting the ball in and around the box its all going down the wings and trying to cross it in but I don't get it when we have no big players in the box or at times just aguero

for me at home when teams come to sit back we should have more players up front than in midfield and in the defence take a full back off and play 2 at the back with a holding player infront of them and then have 2 on the wings 2 in the middle and 3 up front that's what we ending with yesterday but it was only in the 85min that we change it and we still lost so why not change it at halftime go down fighting and taking the chance

but we are still top and have 8 points on Chelsea who are the only team in my book who can win the league with Manchester city

The most incredibly frustrating game I can remember. The amount of poor crosses and poor decisions in attack was mind boggling. That plus Kun's worst ever performance and some unusually poor finishes from Yaya meant we got nothing from a match that 2nd half was like a training attack versus defence.

We were missing a little from the bench and the top subs disrupted our flow.

If we'd scored first we'd have won that comfortably.

No panic but irritating all the same

The result takes some pressure off. No longer nailed on title winners, no 100% record to break.

We have injuries, new players to integrate and some key players out of form. Still leading the Prem though and saw enough of KDB to walk away from the match buzzin.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.