Potential for Serious Violence

Blue-Eyes said:
I think it's fair to say that November 10th is a disaster waiting to happen.

Had GMP learned anything they would have told Sky to stick their midweek football and arranged it for midday on a Sat/Sun (as has been the case for as long as I can remember).

In my opinion there is only reason that the dibble let opposing fans out at our place at the same time.

OVERTIME

If they let everyone out at the same time it will kick off, and the liklihood of them having to be used for longer is far greater, than if then kept away fans in for say 30-45 minutes, cleared the streets around the ground and then let the shit out.

Blue-Eyes said:
I think it's fair to say that November 10th is a disaster waiting to happen.

Had GMP learned anything they would have told Sky to stick their midweek football and arranged it for midday on a Sat/Sun (as has been the case for as long as I can remember).

I agree - how many on both side will not be drinking from 12 noon and now the game is sold out all parts of town/area has the potential to be a disaster zone.

mcfcliam said:
MIBS have been spotted on their way into town to prepare...

surrey_1250387c.jpg

Where? Tiverton Town?

Will the daft tw@ts let all the rags out on the final whistle again?! I saw some innocent old fella get a bit of a shoeing at the semi final and this could have been avoided if they'd kept em in for 15 minutes. If you want to hang around for the old hang bag routine then fine, but let the rest of us get off home first!

its stupid letting everyone out at the same time. the trouble was nearly impossible to avoid and ever since my ban i cant be anywhere near fighting. i had to turn round and walk the other way.

mcfcliam said:
Didn't wanna start a new thread but surely the police have learnt their lesson from last years matches and the 10th will be a good night!

That's six words I never thought I'd hear you say.

YaYa said:
Will the daft tw@ts let all the rags out on the final whistle again?! I saw some innocent old fella get a bit of a shoeing at the semi final and this could have been avoided if they'd kept em in for 15 minutes. If you want to hang around for the old hang bag routine then fine, but let the rest of us get off home first!

My dad's an ex copper and he reckons the police consider it to be worse if you keep the away fans in after the match. Something to do with home fans just waiting for them to be herded outside.

Sounds daft to me though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.