Potential for Serious Violence

TVI said:
YaYa said:
Will the daft tw@ts let all the rags out on the final whistle again?! I saw some innocent old fella get a bit of a shoeing at the semi final and this could have been avoided if they'd kept em in for 15 minutes. If you want to hang around for the old hang bag routine then fine, but let the rest of us get off home first!

My dad's an ex copper and he reckons the police consider it to be worse if you keep the away fans in after the match. Something to do with home fans just waiting for them to be herded outside.

Sounds daft to me though.

Weren't City fans kept in after the CC game @ the Swamp?....If so that theory, is respectfully, bull

TVI said:
YaYa said:
Will the daft tw@ts let all the rags out on the final whistle again?! I saw some innocent old fella get a bit of a shoeing at the semi final and this could have been avoided if they'd kept em in for 15 minutes. If you want to hang around for the old hang bag routine then fine, but let the rest of us get off home first!

My dad's an ex copper and he reckons the police consider it to be worse if you keep the away fans in after the match. Something to do with home fans just waiting for them to be herded outside.

Depends how you handle it. If you kept the away fans in while you moved all the home fans away it would solve a big part of the problem. For the Munich anniversary game we were kept in and when we came out half the coppers had fucked off and left the scum fans waiting for us. Same in the league cup last year, the police held us in and when we came out all their fans were just stood there waiting to wind us up.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KSRF3slguhI[/youtube]

Run for da hills!

Here come the Men In Black,
they're the so called "Stretford Enders".
Here's the fearsome Men In Black,
punching women, kids n penshners (pensioners).
They are the Men In Black,
they have fashion conscious members.
They are wearing black bin bags,
and they're a bunch of fuckin benders!!!

mike1923 said:
TVI said:

Depends how you handle it. If you kept the away fans in while you moved all the home fans away it would solve a big part of the problem. For the Munich anniversary game we were kept in and when we came out half the coppers had fucked off and left the scum fans waiting for us. Same in the league cup last year, the police held us in and when we came out all their fans were just stood there waiting to wind us up.

That has happened at OT every single derby match since I went to my first there in 1986.

I was told by a copper outside our place that it was "infringing their Human Rights" to keep them in, but apprently the Human Rights Act isn't enforceable in Trafford where they keep you in and don't even let you go to the bog.

If I was a conspiracy theorist I'd be almost tempted to say that they favour Red over Blue. The c*nts.

I think on occasion at Eastlands it's gone like this :

GMP - 'We're holding you in for a while.'
Scum fans - 'No you're not'
GMP 'Oh alright then'

[quote="m27

Depends how you handle it. If you kept the away fans in while you moved all the home fans away it would solve a big part of the problem. For the Munich anniversary game we were kept in and when we came out half the coppers had fucked off and left the scum fans waiting for us. Same in the league cup last year, the police held us in and when we came out all their fans were just stood there waiting to wind us up.[/quote]

That has happened at OT every single derby match since I went to my first there in 1986.

I was told by a copper outside our place that it was "infringing their Human Rights" to keep them in, but apprently the Human Rights Act isn't enforceable in Trafford where they keep you in and don't even let you go to the bog.

If I was a conspiracy theorist I'd be almost tempted to say that they favour Red over Blue. The c*nts.[/quote]
In my experience mate they normally let you out when we have had a good hiding but on the Munich anniversary game or the odd occasion we've scraped a point we get kept in!!

howfen blue said:
[quote="m27

If I was a conspiracy theorist I'd be almost tempted to say that they favour Red over Blue. The c*nts.[/quote]
In my experience mate they normally let you out when we have had a good hiding but on the Munich anniversary game or the odd occasion we've scraped a point we get kept in!![/quote]

You always fuck quoting me up. I think you do it on purpose to upset me.

I think alot of last years trouble was due to the number of rags that were able to get tickets....6000 tckts in the cup, 2700 in the league. There were bound to be more dickheads in the cup match.

quote="m27"quote="howfen blue"][quote="m27

Depends how you handle it. If you kept the away fans in while you moved all the home fans away it would solve a big part of the problem. For the Munich anniversary game we were kept in and when we came out half the coppers had fucked off and left the scum fans waiting for us. Same in the league cup last year, the police held us in and when we came out all their fans were just stood there waiting to wind us up.[/quote

If I was a conspiracy theorist I'd be almost tempted to say that they favour Red over Blue. The c*nts.[/quote
In my experience mate they normally let you out when we have had a good hiding but on the Munich anniversary game or the odd occasion we've scraped a point we get kept in!![/quote][/quote]

You always fuck quoting me up. I think you do it on purpose to upset me.[/quote

how do you fuck quoting up?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.