Poznan Taking Over the CoMS

• Thread starter Deleted member 14625
  • Start date
Biggsy1 said:
skiddypants said:
These guys will sort it.
Trained in the art of close combat fighting with flip flops.
While not spilling the ale.

Lol yeah we'll scare those fuckers off with our beer bellys!

I'm supposed to be giving 3 Poznan fans a lift from Luton Airport but not heard from them in a while, currently I'm off to Poznan on my jack, well along with a couple of thousand City fans but you know what I mean.

All will be fine, I'm looking forward to seeing some passionate Polish fans tbh!!

I'm not the only one then.

Been let down, fuck it i'm still going.

What a load of shit. So we're more than happy to handle 6k away fans in the south stand, against the likes Sheff Wed/Forrest but when a notoriously violet set of fans come, we give them the normal 6 blocks AND then some of the 3rd tier. What a load of horse crap.

Just got off the phone to ticket office, they are waiting for go ahead from the Police to use some of the East Stand Upper and will then be contacting city ticketholders to relocate them!

Asking for trouble if they go through with it.

fair play to them for making the effort, hope they bring loads, far better than the sanitised 2800 that we give to away fans these days.

personally long for the days when away teams fetched a big following, and something we should consider if and when we expand the ground, it's not only city fans who can fill the extra seats, but the big team could all bring up to 10000 easily.

bluestud said:
Just got off the phone to ticket office, they are waiting for go ahead from the Police to use some of the East Stand Upper and will then be contacting city ticketholders to relocate them!

Asking for trouble if they go through with it.

Why is it "asking for trouble" if this is the case? Do you mean the relocating of existing ticket holders or putting Poznan fans there? Don't see much of a problem either way.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.