Poznan Taking Over the CoMS

• Thread starter Deleted member 14625
  • Start date
Skirt Lifter said:
why everybody here thinks that every pole comming to support Lech gonna start fight?
Yes I will be singin Lech songs and I will support Lech all the 90 min,nothing about fightin and startin riot in any of my posts!
We are ULTRAS not HOOLIGANS!!!
And I know is not 1980 and if You look on others league in europe its like that, only in England people comming to game to eat popcorn and pies.

Redcafe boring today?

home-simpson-fire-cereal-epic-fail.jpg

mcfcliam said:
Skirt Lifter said:
why everybody here thinks that every pole comming to support Lech gonna start fight?
Yes I will be singin Lech songs and I will support Lech all the 90 min,nothing about fightin and startin riot in any of my posts!
We are ULTRAS not HOOLIGANS!!!
And I know is not 1980 and if You look on others league in europe its like that, only in England people comming to game to eat popcorn and pies.

Redcafe boring today?

CHYBA WAS POJEBAŁO,ŻE JESTEM CIPOWATYM ANGOLEM!!!!

mcfcliam said:
Skirt Lifter said:
So you understand REDCAFE then ???[/quo

copy-google-paste

USA USA USA!
Translate this:
To przetłumacz teraz to,sram na united i na to co myslisz,jak chcesz to moge ci dac mój numer miejsca na meczu i pogadamy twarza w twarz!

Skirt Lifter said:
mcfcliam said:
USA USA USA!
Translate this:
To przetłumacz teraz to,sram na united i na to co myslisz,jak chcesz to moge ci dac mój numer miejsca na meczu i pogadamy twarza w twarz!

t's now translate that shit for united and what you think, if you want I can give you my number over the game and talk face to face

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Mods, can you ban this internet clown?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.