Pre-match | Everton v Man City (Updated Pg1 Injuries and Travel)

Status
Not open for further replies.
An excellent OP again, even if it was spoilt by the American version of 'Ring-a-ring-rosie' ;)

I agree with whoever posted that if Zab and Clichy are to be given a run out soon then Watford would be the match, keep this back 4 together for Everton.

I would like to know the strengths and weaknesses of Jagielka and Stones to know if its worth giving Bony a start over Aguero. Although, a run of games might do Kun good (I must look up the next few fixtures).

Got to say I can't remember when I was last this confident going into a game against Everton.

Ha, I was thinking exactly the same thing. Typical yanks have to bastardise everything (including spelling bastadise "bastardize")

------------------Aguero---------------------

Sterling----------Silva------------DeBruyne**

------Fernandinho--------Toure------------

Kolarov---Mangala------Kompany-----Zaba

**Considering DeBruyne deal is done by then, or else we will have the same old Navas(Pros:good dribbling,tracks back / Cons: piss poor crossing and shooting )
In re Navas, have you watched the 2 games this season?

Tough game, always is at Goodison. Can't let the intensity drop

Expect Barkley to score a blinder.

Never really go to Everton with a great deal of confidence, but we have to be favourites for this one. That said, it's early season and, more so than usual, anyone can beat anyone at the moment. On paper we can do it, but, swings and roundabouts, it's all down to who turns up on the day.

Ha, I was thinking exactly the same thing. Typical yanks have to bastardise everything (including spelling bastadise "bastardize")

Actually, words ending in -IZE is called Oxford English. It's NOT American. It's just that they choose to spell it -IZE or -IZATION whereas the English have a choice between -ISE and -IZE.

Also, I'm an Everton fan. Absolutely hated City when Mark Hughes was manager. But since he's gone, I don't mind City at all, like most Evertonians. I've noticed that posters were saying how this is 'our cup final'.......Funny..... Liverpool, Man Utd, and Chelsea fans say the exact same thing about Everton. No Everton always raise their game against big teams then lose the next game to teams at the bottom.

Pellegrini made one change for Chelsea. So I will go with 1 change for Everton, Zab for Sagna. Not that Sagna is playing poorly, like all he has been terrific.

You just can't change this winning formula right now. Especially in a fixture we never win bar the 3-2 a couple of seasons ago. Zaba can have Watford at home to prove himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.