Premier League or Champions League?

What do you want us to win more?

• Total voters
OK finally decided if the situation is guaranteed

I take the CL and dippers to win the Prem

Every penny I have on the double to lessen some of the pain

Never thought i would ever post this , but just for one season i would take the Champs league just to shut all the opposing supporters up , they have very little to throw in our faces but not winning the European Glamour Cup or FIFA World club bullshitcup is about the only criticism they can have.
So lets win it, put it to bed and concentrate on the competition that really matters to elite football clubs /teams, the league title.

Love watching us play in the league and in the other domestic cups, plus the thought of the dippers winning anything makes me feel nauseous.

just for the sake of the players and club i'll go for the champions leage, they deserve it so for them i'd sacrifice the title

If open-ended I would say CL this year too. I’d bet it would be 60/40 Prem without the Liverpool codicil. Got so close last year. Want redemption!!
I hear you. But I kinda have come to regard the PL as our property. Ridiculous I know, but I cant bear to see another team lifting the crown. And then go through a whole season hearing them called "the champions"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.