Premier League or Champions League?

What do you want us to win more?

• Total voters
The players almost certainly prefer to win the CL, though, that's what is missing. They are openly saying it. They have won all domestic trophies on offer and want something else. And rightly so, imo. If you love those players, then you respect their dreams too.
The league comes before any corrupt organisation

The players almost certainly prefer to win the CL, though, that's what is missing. They are openly saying it. They have won all domestic trophies on offer and want something else. And rightly so, imo. If you love those players, then you respect their dreams too.
I’m not going to fall out with any of them if they win it!

You can blame me for our defeat yesterday because it’s the first time ever I said I’d rather have the champs league then the premier league!

I still stand by that.

You can blame me for our defeat yesterday because it’s the first time ever I said I’d rather have the champs league then the premier league!

I still stand by that.
So you re guilty till we win the C.L. trophy.... :)

Why do we have to vote for one or the other. I want both, I hate losing.

Every game is important for City to win. Pep wants the players to have a winning mentality and so far he has done a good job. Win everything.

This thread is bad luck!
No such thing as luck. No such thing as good luck, bad luck, karma, omens, signs, destiny, fate, tempting fate, hoodoos or curses neither. Things just happen by coincidence, or by preparation meeting opportunity or a lack of preparation missing an opportunity, or simply by repetition meaning an opportunity is finally met after many misses.

No thread or post on an Internet forum has any bearing on anything.

I've always, always said League before a glorified cup competition.

However, this season I'd take the CL just to shut every **** up. I know, I know just ignore everyone, but it's fucking boring. So, win the fucking thing once.

Oh, and it would be a fucking nightmare, absolute nightmare for the Rags. Us winning the CL and the Dippers getting to 20. Sleepless nights all over Salford and Essex.....

Both

We’ve got that quadruple monkey off our back this season and I wouldn’t miss giving Wembley a miss for the FA cup too if it means we can win the CL and Premier League.

West Ham or Viera’s Crystal Palace to put us out next round and win the cup

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.