Premier League or Champions League?

What do you want us to win more?

• Total voters
I'd like to see us win Champions league at some stage, but never at the expense of the league title.Would definitely take both though.

Still want to win the Champions League but that is not the most easiest of tasks.

Do the English fans understand how important the Champions League is for fans from other countries?

The fans from Norway 35 miles down the East Lancs Road do.

Scouser in work came up to me this morning.

"I'm over it already"

"I'm off to Paris"

I just smiled at him.

Who gives a fuck what fans from other countries think about the European f.a cup
Ask the vast majority of City fans and they would prefer the Premier League everytime
I give a fuck what fans from other countries think because I am a fan from another country who have made friends for life in this community and knows others. I myself don’t have a general preference, but I know how badly every single one of them wants us win the UCL and what it means, and they can’t understand when I try to explain why English fans sometimes don’t care as much

The fans from Norway 35 miles down the East Lancs Road do.

Scouser in work came up to me this morning.

"I'm over it already"

"I'm off to Paris"

I just smiled at him.
On Monday it’ll be fun ;)

The Premier League takes more winning, but for 2022/2023 I have to say that I would swap a guaranteed CL win for a guaranteed PL win.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.